DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Bill, that would be a good weekend for me...but I do suck!!
Culp, You can shut your piehole!!...Just got back from a nice vacation and I'm pumped up. Picked up my trans from Marco tonight, so the car will be ready for action soon!!..it's gonna get serious this year, so find yourself a nice spot on the fence to watch me turn on a lot of win lights!!!...Have a nice day ya rotten censored censored censored !!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
Bill, that would be a good weekend for me...but I do suck!!
Culp, You can shut your piehole!!...Just got back from a nice vacation and I'm pumped up. Picked up my trans from Marco tonight, so the car will be ready for action soon!!..it's gonna get serious this year, so find yourself a nice spot on the fence to watch me turn on a lot of win lights!!!...Have a nice day ya rotten censored censored censored !!!!

LOL...told you he would get grumpy if we did not let him sleep. I'll be watching, but you turned on a lot of win lights last year too, but just not in your lane. Looking forward to some mustang/g body match ups this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thoughts going out to Jerry Donell and family. Get Well Soon Jerry !!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
Thoughts going out to Jerry Donell and family. Get Well Soon Jerry !!!!

X2.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Looks like Yuk bought himself a digger!!! Team Yuk hitting it hard this year. When's the new stacker trailer getting delivered

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Looks like Yuk bought himself a digger!!! Team Yuk hitting it hard this year. When's the new stacker trailer getting delivered

Sadly the truth comes out.... a Jr Dragster is a longer wheelbase than a damn pinto!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Jr dragster makes more power than a pinto too!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
damn, that jr. is longer. yes team yuk is hitting it very hard in the garage. new car is coming along, some snags here & there, but over all, getting done. not sure if I will make it on time, but certainly not from a lack of effort. will get a better idea here in about a week or two. see everyone at the meeting.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead Just want in Double Thumbs up

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
track improvements looking good, meeting was good , short and sweet!

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What meeting? Their website said April 14th so I took tomorrow off from work to go. Mad

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Frank,

It was good seeing some friends that I have not seen in some time, but the meeting was a disappointment to me. The information provided was nothing different than what I could have gotten from the website. I liked seeing the improvements, but unless you wanted to sign up for either points or pit spots, it was not worth the trip out to the track for just the meeting. I would like to have had some discussions on the heads up racing more than yes we are having it and the Friday event before the race will have pro tree lanes. I thought the changes for the motorcycles was good for them in that they can now run mod or top, but I thought the street class not being able to compete in the SSS race unless they run mod was a disappointment to those racers. It does not affect me, but we may lose some of those guys to tracks that have the street champ run off against the mod champ for the SSS title. Not all those guys are fast enough to run mod and not all of them want to. Time will tell. So much more could be provided at the meeting like discussions of each of the big races for the year or the new sponsors that are stepping up.

Don't get me wrong, love the idea of a racers meeting, just thought more information would have been shared. Nothing about Q16, about new sponsors, the format of each of the big races, all of this information would have been good.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I thought the same thing. I drove 35 minutes for a 15 minute meeting that gave no new information. Unless I missed it, I don't even think new scoreboards were mentioned but it sure looks like they are preparing to put some in. Even though I no longer run Street, I am disappointed about them not being eligible for SSS. Some of the best footbrakers run that class. There were several people who double-entered every week in Street and Mod. It's a shame the track will probably lose those entries.
On a positive note, I like the improvements being made to the facility, I hope this means there are some big events being planned in the future (Pro-Am, Bracket Finals). Keep up the good work.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
I agree with you guys also. although I'm building a new car, I am a proud street racer & would put those guys up against anyone. went to three people in management at the meeting & never got an answer as to why they have chosen to eliminate the bike & street class from the sss. only to mention, you could do it in mod. would have been nice to call a meeting of those classes to get the pros & cons of there choice. foolish move I think that will cost them money & drivers in the end. already know some guys scrambling to other tracks to race. again, not a smart move. some of those drivers don't go fast enough to run in mod, so you have already eliminated those folks. people like myself, would double enter, but no sense supporting a class that the track will not recognize your accomplishment at the end of the year. " just flat out stupid"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
After seeing the madman show up at the drivers meeting in a bowtie truck, general Yuk has gone crazy and built a new pinto...why someone would build a pinto as a race car, let alone two, is beyond understanding. However, I saw the beast and let me tell you, it is one Angry Pony....this new car is pretty cool. I guess he built it out of anger over the mass defection from the blue oval army, especially some of his most trusted advisors, and now the beast has harnessed that anger and really wants to deliver some hurting on the top class....look out boys, the Angry Pony has arrived.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Did I see a beetle there with slicks strapped to the roof?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
That's the problem with these damn Pony cars... they tend to raise their tails and leave crap on the track!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Pink.. censored censored!!! Opening day is almost here...everybody ready to rock??!!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Opening day is almost here...everybody ready to rock??!!!

Yep I'm ready......

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Ready?? Opening day?? Where was you all at on Saturday??

And for the blue oval crowd... the world's baddest Pinto (they only made one of those that wasn't slime green for the record) is available to 1 luck buyer.

Check it out