DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Great Post Turk....however, am I mistaken or is this deja vu? I think we have seen this discussion in previous posts from last year and no one that should be reading it, does or contacts you to help them understand.

INSANITY!

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association rolls into QCMP on September 12-13. These are the rescheduled dates from Sept 5-6 (which actually will work better). $100 entry on Saturday 9/12 and $50 entry Sunday 9/13. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO CROSS TALK AT THE BRACKET FINALS RACERS BEWARE!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So what won what at last race of the year? Supprised the web site didn't say anything. Not!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
STAGING CENSOR ****ED KEVIN BORING IN THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP RUNOFF..ALL I KNOW OF AND OR GIVE A **** ABOUT..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
quaker is our home and we will support it regardless of the issues we may have..you really think that young kid wanted to work on that starting line for 2 hours while everybody watched?how easy would it have been for him to say f it send em home. but instead he worked on it with dan and mr miller and others,got it fixed and we raced. and yes it was late,but most of us plan on staying late and using our rvs lq trailers etc..THANK YOU AJ AND COMPANY FOR WORKING YOUR ARSES OFF... Double Thumbs up

quote:
STAGING CENSOR ****ED KEVIN BORING IN THE TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP RUNOFF..ALL I KNOW OF AND OR GIVE A **** ABOUT..

looks like some1 replaced lip balm with a angry button.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you are correct.. Busted

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Why did the censor him? Was he swearing too much?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
im sure you know what i mean..

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill... sounds like it was operator error in the tower. If his ticket was blank and did not display an LB3A in the reaction time, it sounds like his bulb for crosstalk didn't come on because the tree was set for a bye-run. My guess is his opponent staged 1st triggering which his side red. This is just my speculation based on what I was told.

Either way.... that was the screwing of the year. Kevin worked too hard and raced his butt off to have that done to him.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Yes Bill I did but the screwball in me just had to say that.
It's a shame that it had to happen but it doesn't supprise me.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
quote:

Why did the censor him? Was he swearing too much?

speaketh the truth too much and thou shalt be "sensored"

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
done over with and im moving on! Car

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So your rig is already parked at QCMP?

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
HELL NO....

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
MY RIG HAS NO LIMITS,UNLIKE SOMEBODY ELSES....

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just busting your balls Bill. Its about time people start noticing what is go on there.

Sad thing is.... Do they just not know? Or do they just not care? If it is both, maybe they should hire someone that does know, and cares.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
MY RIG HAS NO LIMITS,UNLIKE SOMEBODY ELSES....

He has satellite that works now so he can unplug his cable box.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VX96:
Just busting your balls Bill. Its about time people start noticing what is go on there.

Sad thing is.... Do they just not know? Or do they just not care? If it is both, maybe they should hire someone that does know, and cares.

No way its both, even a blind man could see the problems......Its just the mentality, IMHO. The management/ownership don't care as long as there are cars coming through the gates.

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Two different guys, with 2 different but good cars. Say 4-7 diff lane to lane. Left being faster. Wow used to be just starting line issues. Now its getting further down track!

PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES
PLEASE GIVE A ****
YOUR RACERS DESERVE BETTER!