DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If excuses was entries them outlaw guys would pack the house. Only thing they are good for is extra cool down time between time runs for the rest of us.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
George those cars are costing him rounds! If he had a Chevy he would never lose!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
George those cars are costing him rounds! If he had a Chevy he would never lose!

For most people, you are right Clint, but then again.....This is Mike we are talking about. I heard he can lose in anything....even a CHEVY. LOL....just kidding Mike.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcmpobsrvr:
If excuses was entries them outlaw guys would pack the house. Only thing they are good for is extra cool down time between time runs for the rest of us.
No No you didn't really say that did you? some of those outlaw guys are some damn good bracket racers ( they run in S/Pro and Q-16s also)you may run in to one. not worthy

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mr Comp not at qcmp. they broke there arms thumping on there chest when the series was done announce. then only a couple two or three show up.

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of top comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qcmpobsrvr:
Mr Comp not at qcmp. they broke there arms thumping on there chest when the series was done announce. then only a couple two or three show up.
sorry didn't know. CoolI was only there once last year,haven't been able to get there this year because of asphalt wars and Wave some other bookings. Thumbs upbut I do remember quailfing #1 at 3.94 and breaking the cam and banging the blower Cool so I couldn't make the final call. we'll be there for this one not worthy

Posts: 59 | Location: toledo | Registered: December 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
40% bad weather,looks like mother nature hates us again..wtf?
crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Partly sunny high of 82 20% chance of rain. weather underground

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You better stay home Billy!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
might as well i suck anyways,now my car sucks to.. Banging Head

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
That's not true Bill, your car blows and you suck, a perfect combination.... Rolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just want in Car

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Somebody didn't make the Street Outlaws list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...rVo1CrszmowQ7N-Th8yQ

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shawn Pinkerton,

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
someone complain about something! Sleep

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
really proud of my drivers for fighting hard and making the bracket finals team. The hopper had to resort to the bird of prey to finish off the points in 3rd in top.The old girl is fighting us on switching over to alky but we are not giving up on it just yet. Chad (the cricket) is in with the jr. at 4th place and makes the team as an alternate. the mega teams owner will be seeking other interests next year therefore we will be absent from racing in 2015. besides building 2 race engines in the off season is not gonna happen.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Pid race at Pittsburgh, the shakedown at Norwalk, pumpkin race at the quake and the halloween classic. busy next 4 weeks then our leave of absent starts. kinda looking forward to doing something different next summer. got a nice Harley dresser, smoker craft fishing boat and that big motorhome. 60 years old in November. time to put these toys to use.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Our group (Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association) will be in action both days this weekend. Lots of cool cars and classes this weekend. See you there Mr. Kopko !

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
from what I understand this is a really neat day of racing. i'll be piloting my old falcon that I haven't raced in a long time. a little quizzy about my first 1/4 pass. i can take the wheels up start, it's the 140 mph finish that gets me . will be nice to see the old timers and there cars.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
George I never have really met you but I can tell you the couple of time a year I make it to quaker it wont be the same with out all your trailers at the end of that pit row. Frown

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post