DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
when i left sunday morning the car count was very VERY low..maybe 20 cars..thats all i can testify to..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne I got a couple suggestions to pass along, 1 Move the portajohns a little further away from the pit roads so if someone opens door from inside as a car is driving by they don't have any in indents with the car.2 Put an orange cone where there hole is over by the little triangle by where Dion usually pits, there is a deep hole there where I believe there is a washed out drain and it is going to tear up somebody's equipment if they hit it.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Clint your killing me, the s hit houses were always where the are at now and we never had no major catastrophe. The drain was suppose to be fixed, so yes I will put a cone on it till it gets fixed. Wink

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You will have to pardon Clint. He can actually see the big red boxes out his windows now.

New car looked great, Clint.

As far as the day, I did come over as 1st round was being run. You had a respectable car count for the day and I believe that is the best run program I have seen in a very long time. From what I hear, the week before was just as smooth. Continue to keep up the good work.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Yea 250 not too shabby.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne my ride is too nice to be hitting ****house doors now. Big Grin
There has been a few people supprised before when stepping out even myself so why wait for an incedent to do a simple thing. You could even just turn them 90* to eleinnate that possibility. Just my opinion of as some say my crying. Eek

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
quote:
There has been a few people supprised before when stepping out even myself so why wait for an incedent to do a simple thing. You could even just turn them 90* to eleinnate that possibility. Just my opinion of as some say my crying

I've had the same surprise, almost stepping out in front of a car. I know to open the door slowly now.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of shooter66
posted Hide Post
Whats the Street Class ET break there??? 11.50 or 12.00?

www.BTEracing.com
M&M Chassis Craft
Mickey Thompson Tires

Oldani Motorsports Transmissions

Posts: 5287 | Location: Chitown  | Registered: February 28, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne

Got to give you a shout out for the track again this weekend. It repeated well at 1.03 60' all night and saw a 0.999 60' to break out a few thousandths. The clean-ups didn't go to terrible either with 3 or 4 unexpected parts failures this past weekend. Great job and keep it up.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Thank's for the kind words Shawn.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wayne, starter needs to stand out of drivers line of vision, unless there is an issue. Water box person needs to sweep more often. The rest seems to be running well.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Dion I don't know if you heard, but the starter walked out in front of me when I was doing my burnout. I have no idea how I got stopped as I thought for sure I had him, really messed up my 1st round. I had words with Norm about it and told him we need someone permanent up there. I did have the water box person doing a stellar job, I will tell him this week.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
1st couple weeks WB was dang near spotless, last couple its been pretty ugly & dirty.

Cant say starter is doing a bad job. Just saying he shouldnt be in a drivers line of vision.

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wayne

Got to give you a shout out for the track again this weekend. It repeated well at 1.03 60' all night and saw a 0.999 60' to break out a few thousandths. The clean-ups didn't go to terrible either with 3 or 4 unexpected parts failures this past weekend. Great job and keep it up.

I'd like to second that. My 60s were very consistent.

Also like to acknowledge the professionalism of the crew with my unfortunate engine failure at the top end. They were first concerned with my safety asking if I was OK more than once. That impressed me as well as the aid getting back to the trailer. The young man, on the Gator, was very accommodating in getting me lined up with the trailer and even stayed to help us push it in. A big Thank You!!

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I hope the track can keep everybody in the positions they were working yesterday because everything went smooth. I thought the girl in the ET shack added a nice touch with her sign she was using during eliminations.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Had a great time seeing everyone at the track last night....what a great turnout for the REAPER....and the track. Line to get in at 6:30 was incredible and the concession stand never stopped selling food and drink up until the time I left at 10:00. Need a few more of these events on Wednesdays where the spectators far out numbered the racers.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
I got a fresh french fry at midnight, made AND served by Kenny! I was very surprised how late the concession stand was open. By the looks of the line I figured they would have been sold out by 8 pm.

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the 3 day race this weekend. I see no box has changed to 1/4 mile. Likes the idea of 1/8 mile better. Would be nice to start earlier each day..........and get done earlier.......

Posts: 26 | Location: Wheeling,WV | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any back up plan for the horrible forcast for FRI-SAT? Race Sunday for whole 3 day pot? Race more then one race on Sunday?