DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This thread is dead This thread is dead Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleepwhere did yous all go??

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
AHRA....
Ann
Has
Returned
Again
I got too much time on my hands and that was the best I could do.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
AHRA....

Ann
Has
Returned
Again

I got too much time on my hands and that was the best I could do.

You are such a bad, bad boy!

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
omg,thats funny right there.i bet it even makes qcr staff laugh!! Rolling Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
LMAO ROF Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
OMG no offence to anyone... but green that is funny Rolling

APD Racing Engines And Fuel Systems
www.AmericanRaceCars.net
Vickers Bros Transmissions
Schusters Custom Painting
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ray,you need to have jp paint your helmit to match your car. Wave

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hi william!! yea that dude can paint. Hey did u leave can i come home yet Eyes

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

Posts: 365 | Location: new castle,pa | Registered: May 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lou how u been buddy? Hope family and life is all good for you. Where will you be racin this season? So i can stay away from your a$$ woopins

www.AmericanRaceCars.net
newer

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
where else but our home track QUAKERCITY DRAGWAY.WTF?

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Have not decided yet... Josie will determine what happens this summer, (I will be her kidney donor) So that will keep me out of the car for a while when this happens... As for the $ss kickin' I think I still owe you a bunch from the days of that damn copy machine camaro!!!
Prest....going racing down South??? My motor should be done pretty soon!!!

Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
right!!me racing down south hahahaha,be lucky to get it out of garage this year.truckin s ucks.. Mad

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
right!!me racing down south hahahaha,be lucky to get it out of garage this year.truckin s ucks.. Mad

Lou, Didn't we hear the same thing last year? Then 2 new cars and racin every weekend Hum
Hey Bill, How are ya! Wave Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
I'm smellin ten tuck for Prest! When is that anyway?? I should have the remodeling done here within the next two weeks. Been working non stop since Dec 28th... Happy Wife...Happy Life

Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Tentuck should be about the third week of march.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
next wknd @ coastal plains in nc,then back down there on march 12-14th for 10k20k10k.then to the ten tuck late march,then budds creek in april for some q/r racing,any of you sissy'a want to go? Ice Cream

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
This "Sissy" wants to go, but no Vacation time till July. crying I thought business was bad for you?? Hum Now you are making the "Southern Swing" ya Jack Ass. Guess I'll have to wait for you to get back home to kick my butt.

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Just for info King Diamond... WCI Steel is re opening in Warren Ohio. My dad goes back to work on Tuesday. I can see it now...that diamond atop of two coils of steel heading south..... redneck stacker!!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
LMAO Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill where is the 10k,20k,10k race at? I just might be interested in that.