DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
happy thanksgiving to everyone, even the two buttheads. lol !!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Breaking news: Yuk is headed for surgery...it is penile extension surgery. According to the Doctor, he will be 6 inches taller after the surgery. I wish him the best of luck.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Might as well make my first post an interesting one.I drive the best of both worlds Roll Eyes

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
^^^^ The PA Amish are allowed electricity and and computers???

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
Shawn, the Amish are ten or so minutes south of me, so 20-25 minutes south of Steven.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
We're granted 30 minutes of computer time if we plow the field quick enough.

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You can get a full hour if you don't go knocking on any blue doors!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Welcome Steven! Ya need to have thick skin around here. Just ignore anything Culp posts cuz it's all B.S. and Hot Air!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
yeah, like Andy Z is a damn good racer - B.S.
and Yuk is a smart guy that has a great personality...again B.S.

Andy, where you been....no pictures or comments? Last time I saw you, you were pushing that heap into the trailer complaining about how the pony you drive needs to go to the glue factory. Even the general was complaining that you and George have not backed him up. But that might have been because forward gears were all missing from his pinto, not sure.

Nice to see you Steven....just don't hang out with the "horses arse" gang and you will be fine.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well Culp, I got to hand it to ya, Looks like you've been busy. All that suspension work and new wheels and tires on the Blue Whale II...that Turd should "really" hook now!?!?!? Roll Eyes Eyes censored!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

Yuk said he was going big, too!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Heard bill sold his car down south, stayed there and bought a boat...

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Damn, Andy looks like you found pictures of my car....That is one sweet ride, eh?

See if this reminds John of the Halloween Classic

Damn, cant get the pic to show

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
wow jimmy, someone got pics of your top secret ride. I'm pretty sure those rims & tires were a mint.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S_Wiech:
Heard bill sold his car down south, stayed there and bought a boat...

Steven, Bill might have bought the boat, but it is obvious that he allowed Andy to "burrow" it.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:

Yuk said he was going big, too!!

And you know that is Yuk, just look at all the smoke coming out from underneath it....yep, another Ford spitting out the rods.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Seeing Bill in his new boat, I never realized how much he and Culp look alike!!

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
glad to see the "PURPLE PEOPLE EATER" has joined the circus. what's up steven?

DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Laughing Not too bad , how about you Yuk? Figured I would join in on some of the ball busting!