DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
AW....Love in the Blue Oval Army.....

I knew that they find and comfort each other on Race Day.....Just never knew it was like this!!!!

You Ford Guys are messed up.... ANDY is that You?????

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

ANDY is that You?????

You know that isn't me. I'm guessin those are a couple of your good buddies you met at the "Bath House" hug Your "bud" Cleetus keeps calling me, think he is worried about you! Is he a member there also??

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
the new mustang motor delivered to the engine builder.should be ready in about 3 weeks. That should silence you bubbled headed GM dudes.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
an engine done in 3 weeks??? maybe in the twilight zone!! bahahaha!!!

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fords have no problem being done(expired) in three weeks. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Fords have no problem being done(expired) in three weeks. Eyes

True Clint....we have seen that over and over again. Isn't that the reason why the Madman is having all these motors fixed....because they expired one right after the other, and all in one year?

Heard the new motor is going into the mustang so that Mike can join the club above with Andy....Mustang Lovers.....ah, isn't that cute.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Rolling

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
alright jim...no mo horseshyt....bahahaha

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
]

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
LOL....That's funny.....I noticed that last year you actually got past first round without paying the $20 buy back fee and my car was not at the track much.....we will see if that trend continues this year Mr. Mustang.....

SSSSHHHHH, I'M HUNTING MUSTANGS.......

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
ANDY.....LOOKS LIKE MY DOG IS PREPARING FOR RACE SEASON AND VISITS TO YOUR MAGICAL PIT SPOT..

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association will be in action four times this season at QCMP; a pair of doubles. Saturday-Sunday May 28-29 (rain date May 30), as well as September 10-11 (rain date Sept 17-18). Open to all NHRA and IHRA-legal Stock and Super Stock cars, as well as Nostalgia/SS cars (based on NMCA and 422 All-Stars rules. Contact me for more information and Like our page on Facebook at www.facebook.com/tristatestocksuperstock

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Was reading an interesting article on the Mustang and how its legendary badging came about on the cars. The article stated Ford determined that the Mustang badging would be a side profile of the horse featuring its strong body lines and appearing to be moving with speed. The truth behind the side profile badging was then finally revealed. It was only obvious to use the side profile for badging when you can clearly see the horse's ass thru the driver's window.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
PINK!!, What gives my brotha?!?!..thought we were Buds?? If I had feelings, they would be hurt! censored censored!! You must be fillin in for Culp. I'm almost gettin worried about that big lug. Haven't heard from him, Cleetus, or his cousin Elmer in a while. Wonder what that pack of Vermin is up to?? Almost kind of scary.....

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well I thought it was strange that Culp wrote the article I was reading.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Pink,

That article was written last year when I looked across the grass at Andy sitting in his mustang, obviously in the driver's seat....

Looking forward to hunting Fords this year....however, I heard they taste like chicken....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Our 3rd member of the quaker city motorsports lengends has been chosen. If you haven't made reservations to the banquet,you should do it now. It,s a great pleasure to honor the founders of our track Vivian and **** Mossey. i;ll be meeting with her this week and i,am sure there will be plenty of stories

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post