DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I stood in line for Bill`s autograph for like a hour, only to find out the line was for some guy with a farm truck censored

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I stood in line for an hour for Farm Truck and Azn's autograph, only to find out it was only Bill...WTF.

Mark Gwinn told me not to bother, if you piss off Bill he will provide you an autograph in the staging lanes....LOL...just kidding good buddy.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by quartermilemadnessman:
Another car show is in the books. Thanks to all who came to visit and special thanks to my show buddies WAYNE,MIKE AND KAYLA for there help with setup, teardown and manning the booth.You wouldn't believe the people you meet and talk with at these shows.I no they help in promoting a race track because last year 10 to 15 people stated they thought the track was closed and this year not a one. Also thanks to the wieshes and prest for bringing there cars out in the bad weather to fill the void in our setup. Looking forward to crowning our new legends hall of fame entry at the banquet this year.Hope to see you all there.

Nice job guys....really top notch booth and every time I walked by there were tons of people around the booth...

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Got this shot of the cars

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Now that's a neet pic.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6 | Location: New Castle | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
Lets count them:

2006(1)
2007(2)
2008(3)
2009(4)
2010(5)
2011(6)
2012(7)
2013(8)
2014(9)
2015(10)

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Steve you're letting your Union schooling show Laughing

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
I did it on my fingers just to be sure

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lol, Nevermind. My math was right, I see where I made my mistake though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Steve140,

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
QCMP TO GO TO 8TH MILE FOR TOP CLASS,IN 2015.. Big Grin,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Check facebook,you no how I feel about it.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Everyone is afraid of change! This is 2015 not 1965.

Just like McDonalds...... IM Loving It!!!!!!!!

George, for someone that doesn't like 1/8. I sure remember seeing you at 10Gs & the Classic. Eek

Posts: 212 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
If you guys would only convince the track to change some other more important thing then they wouldn't have a problem drawing a crowd. I didn't think the 1/8 or 1/4 was worthy of wasting my time when they got other thing that need to be taken care of first.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why are you beating around the bush ? Say what you think the problem is.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Beating around the bush because all the rabbits are hiding in the bushes.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats a great move by the track. look at all the big dollar races national trail and new 42 all 1/8 mile. In in the future norwalk will proberly make the change as well.

Posts: 20 | Location: Aliquippa | Registered: December 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just want in

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
1/4 or 1/8 doesn't really matter much to me, just makes for much tighter racing. My question is the Track going to be clearly marked with a nicely painted stripe or do we have to rely on those Cones ????

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Got my 1/8 mile tune figured out. Did some testing yesterday...car was within .004 in 5 passes and my worst light was .009. Bring on those Dragsters and Blue Monte Carlos!!!!!!....61 days till The Quake!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post