DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I've always thought that the Tech should pick one or two "low hanging fruit" topics to check each week. One week they can date seat belts and check for drive shaft loops, next week they can check for return springs and diapers on cars 9.99 or faster, the next week they can check etc etc.

If they check 99 things out of 100, whatever is left unchecked is sure to cause an issue. You can't win them all, but at least they're holding racers accountable because the racer won't know whats being checked that week.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great effort by the staff yesterday, can't control Mother Nature!

Posts: 2 | Location: beaver | Registered: April 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Glad I lost first round cause I heard they were having troble figuring out the split.
Looked like the new help this year knows what they are doing. I saw the ET booth girl emptying trash cans during the rain delay and never saw that before.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Fun weekend as always! Lots of friendly people and the band was great. Congrats to the newlyweds. Could have had another round in if not for losing the ambulance.

Maybe someday it could rain during the week.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:
Quaker City Motorsports Park photo 2016xmasjuly_zpsyphuwfy2.jpg

Haven't seen any more about it on the homepage or Facebook. I know Keith had asked a few weeks back and was told the flier was going to be posted that night. Did someone shoot Ralphie's eye out or something?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Somebody shot Rudolf so there won't be no Christmas. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So, does ANYONE have any real information on the 4th weekend? Since it appears the track doesn't care enough to keep their customer base informed.....

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of excessive braker
posted Hide Post
You would think with the race being next week they would be promoting it and getting the word out so people will actually show up. I swear this place always take 1 step forward and 2 steps back!

Posts: 70 | Location: Sliding at the cones | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I believe my source and it ain't happening.

DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
Nothing on the site about next weekend, but they just posted a new flyer for this weekend. They're starting stoplight drags AFTER the gambler race on Friday. So stoplight drags will be starting around midnight if my calculations are correct lol. As for next weekend it looks like we'll have to wait for the day before the event for a new flyer to get posted.

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
They don't know their head from their butthole when it comes to organization there. The newest answer to everything is "read the flyer", well, oh great and powerful ones, WHICH DAMN FLYER?!?!. I have two sitting in front of me with different events for the 4th weekend. You guys can email or text me and I'll send em your way.

It's a real shame what has become of that once first class facility due to the arrogance and stupidity.....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brian McHattie,

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Simple cure Brian. Norwalk. Wink

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Agreed. Norwalk, Thompson, keystone, magnolia, 42 if it ever gets done.... There are many options and I will be trying as many as I can.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
At one time there was not supposed to be a points race this weekend and it was supposed to be a special race. I have made plans with the family....is there a race for points or not?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
From the information I have received, you guys DO in fact have a points day now....nothing like good communication skills right....

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
[IMG] photo IMG_0849_zpslqfzs0kn.png[/IMG]

WTF.....

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's a points day for me.............in norwalk. Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
[IMG] photo IMG_0849_zpslqfzs0kn.png[/IMG]

WTF.....

Just like everything else around there, not one single person, including the one supposedly running things, can give a straight answer or truthful answer, nor can they communicate anything to anyone with any consistency. Ask three "employees/managers" and you'll get three answers.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
That facebook exchange happened on June 12th...only 2.5 weeks ago.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I would be asking questions, but be ready for the lies that return.....