DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Let's reminisce...past history..Blue Whale #1. Is Whale #2 also Certified???

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Watch my friends. I haven't started polishing my fishing boat quite yet. You don't want to wake a sleeping giant. I can have my guns loaded as fast as you can flick a light switch. And that means top, mod, jr. and q16. No one and I mean no one can hide from the mega team .Our cat quick reflexes and consistent alky burning monsters will not show mercy on you want a be racers. And that includes you elclinteo. The madman has spoketh.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
Let's reminisce...past history..Blue Whale #1. Is Whale #2 also Certified???

[/QUOTE]

See that Jimmy, they even carry flags to notify other Ford racers which cars to buy!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
he's calling us gay. this guy rides around the pits with his cowboy hat on trying to be like bret michaels. good thing they don't have car fax reports for race cars. as many times as its been on fire, blew the oil dip stick tube all over the place, the new car sparks fly out of it when you start it, and we certainly won't bring up your tow vehicle. who really owns the terds? and then pink tools around everywhere in his daily ford driver & never complains about it. as far as the megateam goes, when your making real horsepower, you will break parts.

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mr. yuk:
and then pink tools around everywhere in his daily ford driver [QUOTE]

Why would I want to put my Chevy at risk of being stolen out of a parking garage in downtown Akron? I can leave the windows down, key in the ignition and no one will steal the Ford product. Great insurance discounts since a Ford never makes the list for commonly stolen vehicles.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Shawn,

They put the flag on my car because they wish it was a ford and tried to fool anyone stupid enough to not know that the car was a bowtie into thinking that at least one Ford could make it all season without breaking....My car has been there every week for several years, now ask the Mega Team, Andy, Yuk, or Billy if they can say that....answer....NOPE!

The reason for the oil stick blow out was pure horsepower and since it could not blow up the motor like Kopko's mustang, dragster and Falcon, it blew out the dip stick.....Since the motor of a Ford is not nearly as strong as the seal between the dipstick and its tube, the motor goes in a Ford....Right Billy, Mike and George?

Now Yuk and Andy....well that is another story....those two guys park in the same area because Andy knows the way from the gate to the pit area and John only knows the way back. I have had to help each of them find their way to and from the gate a time or two. Both usually leave during daylight hours around round 2 or 3 when the rest of us are still racing, but I always feel compelled to help an old man and a younger guy that can't see over the grass to find the gate. Guess I will be doing that a few more times this year.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
oh jimmy boy, you should really eat crow on this one bowtie buttboy. I have raced that car with the same motor for eleven years now. no rebuilds, double entered every weekend, etc... you should really know the facts on the lime-slime. further more there is incriminating video [McClellan racing] of you calling me out at the classic on who would have the better reaction time the following morning. I am one hundred percent positive you bet mike kopko a crisp $20.00 bill on this. the .004 I threw down, was a bit much for you. of course the kopko's will have to wait for there money, as I'm sure some type of repairs are due on one of your piles of crap !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What happened to Bills remark? Did the internet police show up!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
What happened to Bills remark? Did the internet police show up!

Maybe he had a change of heart?

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
He got no replies... Confused Hum...maybe He should have put it in form of a poll?? Hum

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ex-FairmontRacer351:
He got no replies... Confused Hum...maybe He should have put it in form of a poll?? Hum

Andy I am impressed. I always thought the only spelling a Ford guy knew was "Pull":

Can you pull me back to the trailer?
Don't pull behind the chevy in line!!
Can you pull me into the dealership?
Can you pull me for a bye run so I win a round?

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Laughing

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Rolling: Laughing

Forgot one Shawn.....

Once again, I need to PULL the motor to fix this piece of ****.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Its getting close to Christmas Season, you know what that means...

Yuk will not be posting because he is going to be really busy in Santa's workshop getting all the toys ready for the good little boys and girls that drive Mopar and GM products.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Man, you guys are some ball busters. Funny, but ball busters

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
yes I am at santa's workshop of speed parts. oh yeh, you two ****heads are on not only santa's naughty list but your on my list now. doom & gloom to all those who dare to knock the lime-slime! there will be no mercy shown on these people. I will be blue whale fishing in the first round next year. should not be difficult at all to harpoon that blue terd !!!!!!!! "POISON POWER RULES"

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:

Yuk will not be posting because he is going to be really busy in Santa's workshop getting all the toys ready for the good little boys and girls.

A little heads up for Pink and Culp...when ya's look in your stockings at Xmas and it looks like coal...wrong!!...it will be a special gift from Yuk!! Rudolf ..POISON POWER RULES..

BTW....where did Prest go??? Missing Hum

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Big congrats go's out to the hopper (mike Kopko and Kayla Lawrence)for there big win at the Pittsburgh raceway Goble fest. Mikey's top end racing skills that he learned from me have once again hit pay dirt. Cough up the payout money Mike, we need to build motors. (The madman has spoketh).

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats "unto" the Megateam!! Nice job Mikey!! Madman, they say, "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree"!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I bet they weren't driving a ford! Eyes
Good job Mikey and Kayla!