DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
WTF?INVITE US TO YOUR PARTY AND WE HAVE TO BRING OUR OWN STUFF?wtf?
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
[IMG] photo edited poster_zpsnm5hfpew.jpeg[/IMG]

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
WTF?INVITE US TO YOUR PARTY AND WE HAVE TO BRING OUR OWN STUFF?wtf?
quote:

You obviously didn't see the new truck he just purchased. Big Grin

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:

Holy ****. Bob Bastian's not dead yet???????? That guy has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
but ya know what fag!!he is still a bad ass..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association rolls into QCMP for the first two, of nine, races for 2015. One race each on Saturday and Sunday.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Read the invite, I am providing CAKE....I should also offer you some cheese to go with your wine...LOL....

I have brought the best band in the area... and I am not requiring gifts....LOL....you will be there, I know you will.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Christmas

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Let me see if I got this right, we got regular racing Saturday plus UMTA and super stock also? I better pack lots of food because it's got the lookings of a long night.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Let me see if I got this right, we got regular racing Saturday plus UMTA and super stock also? I better pack lots of food because it's got the lookings of a long night.

Not sure if UMTR is there Saturday. Sunday yes. TSSSSA is there both days; not sure if any other classes are running both the Nostalgia Sunday and regular Saturday.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Mike you guys had your program running smoothly and timely saturday night now if you could just teach those funny car people how to do it..What a joke they were.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
You're correct green. The decision to have funny cars make 2 time run sessions during a points day was ass backwards.They wasted at least 2 hours out of an already slow moving day.The only people that care about those damn time bandits are the ones that own them and the people that came on Sunday to watch them blow up.

The biggest problem and near catastrophe was when a car died on the track between the finish line and the 1st turn off and the starter sent 2 more pair down the track. Good driving on the part of the Mustang/Camaro to avoid the atalled car. 5 years of ownership and they still don't get it....this is a dangerous sport!

Can't wait to try out the new 42 !!

Posts: 25 | Location: TRP | Registered: May 25, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

This is gonna be a Good Time!!!!!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Party

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
IT WAS A GOOD TIME....TrainWreck Rocked....I am still rocked.

Bob Bastian rules...

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Sleep

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lets go boys wake it up. Do I have to bad mouth or pick on somebody. come on you smackoffs. lets talk about fishin. OH um on the wrong forum. sorry.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
The Quake is not the same with only 1/3 of the Mega Team present.... Frown Missing.....Madman, how is the Carp fishing going??

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
If I come to the track from rt 11 to Columbiana exit and then to track will this bridge being out affect me?

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Madman

I have blown off the season for baseball so far but baseball is done. Culp managed to blow off a rocker arm with his big HP motor so it's in for repair and Yuk has been blowing some Jenner chick. End of story.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post