DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMoore:
quote:
Originally posted by CulpK348:
Andy, you going??? thought you and Yuk could pair up in the first round that way one of you could at least make it to the second round. OR ARE YOU CHICKEN!!!!!!! Busted

I just got off the phone with Yuk a little while ago, and he said something about not knowing if he would make it up to Norwalk this weekend because his car is being put into somekind of museum in California.

Wow... scrap prices are that much better on the west coast?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:

I just got off the phone with Yuk a little while ago, and he said something about not knowing if he would make it up to Norwalk this weekend because his car is being put into somekind of museum in California.

That is true....here is the place http://www.marconimuseum.org/

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Holy crap, what a weather change! 20 degrees below normal crying

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of LAZ Racing
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
quote:

That is true....here is the place http://www.marconimuseum.org/

My brother got married there, cool place. They let him put his race car on display for the wedding.

LAZ Racing
3720 S/C Q/R

Posts: 342 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
any1 racing prp this wknd?

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Where is everybody at??......Who is goin to the Quake Sat??

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Andy you gonna be at the hollween race ?

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Andy, I will be there, Right next to you in the lanes. Eyes Rolling

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted October 06, 2011 09:27 PM Hide Post
Where is everybody at??......Who is goin to the Quake Sat??

Me.... Ice Cream

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I know many of you raced at either Sunset or Youngstown Drag City in the past and I wanted to pass along that Alex Theophilis passed away today in Florida. God speed Alex, and thank you.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
This is a big loss for local drag racers, God Speed Alex! Praying

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Jack Bixler and Mark Gwim you two gave me a whole new car. WOW it was really nice to drive it today. You two know your CHIT. One big thanks from Goomba. bow bow

Alex RIP wish more were like him everyone always hung around him at the track all the time. That just showes how liked he was. I met his once but I know I will never forget him. Frown

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
WTF is going on at QCMP??? No Greg, car count based payouts, and it takes more than 6 rounds of round money to get your entry back.....Has Dan and Ann taken the track back? Bet the car count goes back down again next year. The track is making a big mistake, do you really think that you will draw 220 cars with this type of program? If you want to payout like Thompson and Magnolia, then you will lose racers that live closer to these tracks and Mag charges less to race than QCMP. If you have let Greg get away, then you have made a major mistake....wow, guess we will see what next season holds, but my guess is that if the program is to be similar to what is being run now, you will not have nearly as many cars going through the gates.

I really thought this track was going to be the track to race at but I guess it was too good to be true.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyescant we just be happy having a race track to race at? Roll Eyesalot of sarcasim for those who dont read it correctly.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I was in the No-Box finals Saturday and split. I was happy with the payout. The format didn't seem to hurt car count. The finals would have been my 7th round and that was with no buy backs. And yes, I am just happy having a track to race at, no sarcasm.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
what was the payout???and good job.

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Bill I agree with you. I also think if you treat people fair and run a good program you will get the racer's. They seem to be doing that. Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
what was the payout???and good job.

Thanks. And it was $600/$200. I know I'm not going to be buying my own island with that money but I am happy with that. Maybe it's because I came from the street legal class under Dan and Ann.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:
WTF is going on at QCMP??? No Greg, car count based payouts, and it takes more than 6 rounds of round money to get your entry back.....Has Dan and Ann taken the track back? Bet the car count goes back down again next year. The track is making a big mistake, do you really think that you will draw 220 cars with this type of program? If you want to payout like Thompson and Magnolia, then you will lose racers that live closer to these tracks and Mag charges less to race than QCMP. If you have let Greg get away, then you have made a major mistake....wow, guess we will see what next season holds, but my guess is that if the program is to be similar to what is being run now, you will not have nearly as many cars going through the gates.

I really thought this track was going to be the track to race at but I guess it was too good to be true.

Didn't I tell you to stop listening to the gossip at the water cooler. Just fill the bottles and move on.

Posts: 13 | Location: halfway | Registered: August 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Insano:
quote:
Originally posted by Bowtiebobby:

Didn't I tell you to stop listening to the gossip at the water cooler. Just fill the bottles and move on.

LMAO, I like it.