DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 242 243 244 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Mike it's a drivers meeting so sure there will be track personnel there. As for the Piston Power show AJ, Kenny and Marty ran that show.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I know there will be track personnel there. It's just very disappointing when you go to probably the biggest off-season show and there is no one at the booth especially on the busiest day of the show.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Attention QCMP racers and race fans. Do to the weather, the paving company has not been able to finish paving the staging lane and the approach to the starting line. Unfortunately for us, this means we have to push back the opening until next week. We are going to try to open Wednesday May 2 weather permitting and paving is completed for street night. Also, our regular races can come for test -n- tune and practice.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
February would have been better. LOL Who knew April would turn out like this ?? Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to the season and good luck with the project.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Yea now the forecast isn't lookin to good for paving that is starting today. Rain later today and rain tomorrow, unreal. If you remember we didn't start till late May last year. The grounds were pretty wet still yesterday.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
What I remember from last year was you knew when it was Monday because it quit raining.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of S_Wiech
posted Hide Post
great track saturday wayne!!

Posts: 18 | Location: New Castle, PA | Registered: November 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Thank You Steven.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne...I sent you a PM

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
PM back at ya, sorry for the delay as i don't get back from the track till Sunday evening.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great forecast for this weekend !!!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Yea it was Jim and over 200 cars.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Great job keeping the starting line good Wayne.

Posts: 40 | Location: east central ohio | Registered: October 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Thank You.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Where’s my thank you? I stayed home and went camping instead so the dark clouds wouldn’t follow me to the track. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Great fun weekend !! My best 60 and ET to date. Program ran smooth and done in time to enjoy the evening. Well, I was done earlier than I would prefer.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Anyone coming to Quaker City this up coming weekend for the Pumpkin Race, make sure you get out and inspect the pit spot before you pull in it. The grounds are terribly soft. We had to pull quite a few motor homes out over the weekend. So come on out and enjoy our last race of the season at the Quake.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Planning on leaving tonight and getting there late. Assuming tomorrow's start will be delayed. Does the track have a text notification. Coming from central PA and if something changes I would like to be notified.

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1435 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post