DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why??post your reasons why this woman is so bad that you dont want to race at qcr?you all have something to say on drr but not a word at the track..so lets have it.... This thread is dead Sleep

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of supersill
posted Hide Post
Cant we all just get along hug you guys should be happy the track its open!!!
Remember racing is should be your happy place Cool

Posts: 72 | Location: ohio | Registered: September 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
never had any problems with ann.don't know what the big deal away's is.Something to look at besides cars and smoke.Now that goof ball that's up helping on the starting line or that guy anounsing on the mic,those are the ones to watch out for.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted January 21, 2010 11:02 PM Hide Post
never had any problems with ann.don't know what the big deal away's is.Something to look at besides cars and smoke.Now that goof ball that's up helping on the starting line or that guy anounsing on the mic,those are the ones to watch out for.

Kenny, do you think the Madman is referring to us? Hum

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wayne Mros,

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i think he is!! Rollinghey kenny,i see hugh,took his dragster to the pgh car show Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Bill, Is your dragster in there? I will be up tomorrow.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
yes!!!!with the prp guys!

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Did they put any foam timing cones in front of it!!! Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted January 22, 2010 12:05 PM Hide Post
Did they put any foam timing cones in front of it!!!

Advance Auto Parts
K&K Dynamics
2004 Top Street Champion QCR

Lou, that's some funny s hit there Laughing

DRR Trophy
Picture of JX88
posted Hide Post
Kenny had posted on here that she really screwed up big this time on another thread ? Is that true Kenny ?

Posts: 25 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Sleep Sleep Sleep This thread is dead Sleep

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of RB72Duster
posted Hide Post
I heard the same thing too JX88. I heard there was "no way" she was going to be back. If she is indeed back I may have to rethink racing there next year.

Posts: 152 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It was a ploy to get everybody to speak their true feeling! Guess they gotcha! Busted

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Ann or no Ann, Goofball starting line helper or no Goofball starting line helper, Prest or no Prest, I'm racin at the "Quake" Pit spot is paid for and AHRA membership is in the mail. See Ya There! Wave Wave Wave

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If I remember right,then does this mean she brought back the money?

Posts: 329 | Location: letart wv | Registered: November 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<kwikmagic>
posted
Just another of QCR's sick little games. Glad we don't have to deal with this kinda crap at Norwalk. I mentioned on an earlier post not to believe that she was gone. can't give up her sugardaddy!!! Ice Cream

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Is that Norwalk Ice Cream?

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you going to banquet frank??

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
If I can talk my better half in to it Bill, how bout you? Confused

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
dont "think" so,i would rather hear all the bs 2nd hand!! Rolling

Photobucket