DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1st 30 rounds,and jp did very well in the 1st 30.would have won track champ but chose to race some $$$ races.. not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
QCMP management chose the best/first 30 rounds for the SSS. Some liked it some didnt. As for JP I think he missed 3 races and only lost the championship by 1 point. So its easy to see that his win % was better through 30 rds. I am pretty sure Bubba missed 2 races but still finished 3rd? Another wrench to be thrown into this was the amount of rainouts and also a couple times we ran 2 or 3 rds and got rained out. I know very few racers actually got the whole 30 rds in this season. Both of these racers represented very well. Bubba getting to the semi's and Jp getting the big prize!

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
any updates to the dragster race??????is it or is it not happening? Party

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Nice Job JP. You are one good racer ... bow

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear your doing well Goomba! Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fast frank,

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone sitting on the Fence please get ahold of me and let me know if your planning to get in. I need to make a decision on this early enough for racers just planning on coming for the Dragster race. If this race gets cancelled everyone will recieve full money back. This race is scheduled for Saturday Morning with Time Trials starting at 9 AM.

We will then look to see how many would be interested in a High Roller shootout to take the place of the Dragster race.

I know alot of people was waiting till Saturday but please let me know before its to late.

PM me here or email greg@quakercitymotorsportspark.com

Goomba, Glad all is working out well

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
In case you guys didn't see Tom's post in General, Goomba's dad passed away yesterday.
Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Well the decision has to be made, and its the decision I didnt want to have to make. The Dragster race is cancelled. I thought something like this would of went well but just not enough participation. Not sure why, but sure many different reasons, weather being one.Everyone who has pre entered will get (your check or cash) full refund.

Want to Thank Mark & Travis at American Racecars for the help and support in trying to make this happen and apologize for it not working. Class people and class company.

In place of the Dragster race will be a High Roller Shootout race. Purse will be set after we have a count on participants. Meeting at the track with all interested Saturday morning.This race will take place Saturday morning as dragster race was scheduled.

If anyone is in the market for a dragster contact Mark at American Racecars or myself. The give away car is done and will be sold.

Last is keep an eye on here and www.quakercitymotorsportspark.com for updates on tommorrows race. If we cancell Friday due to weather, we will keep the gates open and we will roll purse into Saturday and Sunday in which will be announced. Thanks

Goomba, Sorry to hear about your dad, times can be really tough and just so you know, you have alot of friends and family here for support. Thoughts and Prayers continue

Posts: 104 | Location: Avonmore | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
If Friday cancels, no need to come Friday. So... is entry still $100 for Saturday/Sunday if you arrive Saturday am. Seems logical, but just making sure.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
Racing or not today, Friday October 21st... Too early to tell? Many of us need to know before 3pm gates opening time. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: XX78 Altered,

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Ok, I know I have been through a lot this week. But I must be going crazy... I'm wacthing a TV show on Ford's... Eyes

DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
could be the meds, I would call the doctor fast! Laughing

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From the QCMP homepage:

Friday October 21st:

If ANYONE comes dressed as Mother Nature tommorrow, lets just say, you wont get the award your lookin for. With all the Rain up thru this morning we have made the decision to NOT RUN tonight. We take safety as number 1 priority, and feel that will be a challenge with the cold and wet track alond with temps going into the 30's. We will be on track early in the AM to start making the track safe and tight for a great weekend of action. The gates will still be open today for racers to come in and park and hang out.

As for the Purse, We have decided to roll into Saturday and Sunday by moving the round money from 3rd round win to 2nd round win. We want more people to have the chance to win money over making the purse more top heavy. This weekend is for everyone to have fun doing what we love to do and possibly take alittle money back home.

Sorry for any inconvienence that this may occured but again safety is number 1. Thanks

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Ok, I know I have been through a lot this week. But I must be going crazy... I'm wacthing a TV show on Ford's... Eyes

I'll confess now Goomba.....I slipped the Doc 20 bucks to put some Ford parts in ya while you were under Eyes Cool

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Andy, Now it all makes sense, I have been saying. Ma-Ma-Ma st st st st angs angs anga.
Hum

DRR Sportsman
Picture of bracketgto
posted Hide Post
Andy you racing in the morning?? I will be there looking to follow you in ...lol

Posts: 395 | Location: ohio | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Roger. If you're gonna follow me in, you better not have a box in the car! Wink
Keep sayin that Goomba...wait till you find out what other things you're gonna like Hum Oh Oh!! Eyes

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Andy, Now it all makes sense, I have been saying. Ma-Ma-Ma st st st st angs angs anga.
Hum

Goomba
Keep an eye on the ford recalls Eyes
they have alot of them!!! Laughing

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey 502,...don't be trying to contaminate the Goombas new found love of the Blue Ovals!! No No