DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted
Hey Scott and Darrel, I know you guys are going to the GRiST MILL after the banquet as we talked about but...... I won't be there. I have another show with TRAINWRECK and they have a fill in for me with SOUNDBITE. Sorry, I won't be at the banquet.... out of town.

thanks
Lou

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DragRaceResults,

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Come on Lou, thought you might bring one of the bands with you. Smile

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
not worthythank god not worthy

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Lou, Where is Trainwreck playin that day?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Kickin Country south of Canton Ohio

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Keith 27 The red dog saloon is January 30th sorry my phone needs replaced.
Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Trophy
Picture of Pintobean306
posted Hide Post
We will be at the Red Dog on the 30th after the Magnolia Banquet. Lou what is the date at Kicin Kountry?

Posts: 25 | Location: Canton, Oh | Registered: June 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
From reading this I am guessing its the same date as the QCR banquet. That would be Feb 20th

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Where is The Red Dog located? Keith, Maybe we could round up P.T., Kuckenbecky, Bob J., XX78,and meet Pintobean down there?

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Both places are down past Canton. I've been to both. About 10 mile past the swap meet exit. Red Dog exit #99 the other one Exit #93.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Pintobean306
posted Hide Post
Damn I thought Mag's banquet was late!

Posts: 25 | Location: Canton, Oh | Registered: June 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Yep...feb 20th Kickin Kountry.. exit 93 left turn and on left after supermarket parking lot...sign not lit but huge place. Red Dog saloon exit 99 FOHL road..turn right and follow to 1st red light. Turn left at light and follow to Red Dog on right. Hope to see you there guys..

Pee Wee should'nt your screen name be changed to Pintobean 153 since your half the size you used to be Rolling

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Trophy
Picture of Pintobean306
posted Hide Post
I never thought about it that way Lou! Roll Eyes Rolling

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Who's going to the "Quakes" Banquet??

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
I am Andy and so is the Madman. I was over there yesterday and Hopper let the cat out of the bag, something about a new motor for the dragster.The Madman wouldn't elaborate. Hum

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
a nuff of these rumors.all trailers are locked with cars in storage mode.i will be present at the banquet only to honer my fellow racers and to fill my belly.as for opening day.yes i will be there. the question we must ask ourselves is opening day for trout ,waleye ,smallmouth or drag racing at the quake,

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JX88
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing BAD rumors of " The Return of Bucky " any truth in that or will we find out at banquet ??

Posts: 25 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yea that rumor is a scary one hope its not true!!! But one thing is for sure no one is talking. I guess if its true he hasn't learned yet that bucky is the downfall of the track.

Posts: 21 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why so hard on such a nice woman??what has she done to hurt anybody?you guys are just looking for another excuse to bash qcr! Roll Eyesstop it..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SPLIT:
Yea that rumor is a scary one hope its not true!!! But one thing is for sure no one is talking. I guess if its true he hasn't learned yet that bucky is the downfall of the track.

One of the guy's that races with us went out to pay for his lot on Jan 15th and she was there and accepted his check, so I guess there is your answer.

Posts: 118 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post