DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
You are correct elclinteo. But then again how else can you a slow race but with a GM. they won in his Pontiac g6. On no could I a awakened the sleeping el loueo. (the madman has spoketh)

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
But a slow race is better than no race! Wink

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I bet Mike was in shock when he realized you can race car all day and not have to push it into the trailer after a time run.

Good job on the win. There is hope for you yet!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Not only did the car make the whole race but made the trip there and back too. That's how you know it isn't a ford.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Oh where, oh where has the little GNOME gone,
Oh where, oh where can he be,

Wait, I smell dog crap
He must be coming back

Oh there, Oh there he be.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hey everyone, have you heard,
oh jimmy boy bought another terd.

it's blue in color, with bigger tire,
same old results, it to catches fire.

he'll cry cheater when he loses at the line,
oh no, just got my ass kicked by the lime-slime.

goes to the trailer & asks " why so stinky"
I would start by asking your crew chief "pinky"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
There once was a man named Yuk
After 1 glory year he was not worth a Fuk

He would ***** and complain
over no step to climb in

To take the Pinto to the line to Suk!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
This sh&t is awesome

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
This sh&t is awesome

Imagine if we really hated each other. As it is, we just kind of tolerate each other for dyckheads we are.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Just a guess on my part, but I believe Tony can relate to that. Or we can relate that to Tony.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So what do you have in mind pink?I suppose Ronnie has a hat on order for you guys? That is one bad ars car! Very impressive Dion. Hope to see you all in the spring. Happy holidays to all!

Posts: 27 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wiech Racing:
So what do you have in mind pink?I suppose Ronnie has a hat on order for you guys? That is one bad ars car! Very impressive Dion. Hope to see you all in the spring. Happy holidays to all!

The RaceTech is in a crate and will be on its way to Hawaii in few weeks. The SR20 top end or whole motor is for sale. Going to make some changes to the other 598 with the 383 Headhunter heads on it and depending on how things respond will determine what the next motor combo will be. We want to get back to the single alky carb and it does not appear that is going to happen in the SR20 combo at this point. So for now it's wait on RaceTech for the new car and just a matter of getting with Ronnie on making some changes on the other motor for now.

DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Shawn you have a PM

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Is that....I think that is....yep, I believe that is Andy on the bottom and a little green man on the top....must be pre-race ritual for Ford owners....Kinda F'd up, but if it helps you win a round or two, more power to you guys.

Hickory, ****ory, Dock
You Ford Guys SUK but that's not a shock

In competition beyond the first round is rare
usually sitting in the trailer with a blank stare

Wondering, "how did that Chevy again clean my clock".

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation

DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
jimmy, i see your on "the beat the traffic home tour" every Saturday night after the first round, I can't imagine how you or the crap box you call a car can win anything. and as far as pink goes, one glory year is better then your none!!! "POISON POWER TO THE DEATH"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
This sh&t is awesome

Imagine if we really hated each other. As it is, we just kind of tolerate each other for dyckheads we are.

LOL

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
quote:
This sh&t is awesome

LOL

Well except for Yuk. No one likes him. He gets all butt hurt because no one will let him look over the side panel to see what the inside of a dragster looks like. Those kids in the juniors can be brutal on him.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
That's HYSTERICAL