DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Holy ****!!!! Heart surgery turned him gay!!!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FairmontRacer351:
Hey 502,...don't be trying to contaminate the Goombas new found love of the Blue Ovals!! No No

I wouldn't do that Hum

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Andy, You must of did something, I am painting all my stuff blue,amd going to slow it down for next year. Rolling

I miss all you guys. I feel so so much better it is going to be a long winter.

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Holy ****!!!! Heart surgery turned him gay!!!!!

Pink, The cars,not the people No No...ya Bafoon!! Don't let him get in your head Goomba...keep thinkin Blue. Someday you could become General as did the Great Yuk!

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
OK I get it now. The mustangs he is forced to sit at home at watch is making him gay. Thanks for clearing that up!! I rule

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
hello racer nation. goomba glad your doing well.it seems your choice to join the blue oval army is a wise one. don't let these guys tell you otherwise. see everyone at the classic. "POISON POWER RULES"

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 502
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Andy, You must of did something, I am painting all my stuff blue,amd going to slow it down for next year. Rolling

I miss all you guys. I feel so so much better it is going to be a long winter.

Tony

Have speedy recovery!

Everyone else have a good off season. I have alot of work to do on my stuff hope it's not real cold winter.

Dave

Posts: 37 | Location: Thompson ohio | Registered: July 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
I have an extra spectators band for the Halloween Classic that my daughter is not going to use. It is a the week long spectator pass (paid $40). If anyone is interested in it let me know.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
Went to the Doctor today. He said I was way ahead of schedule. I am going to start rehab in 2 weeks. YEA !!!!

This not driving is killing me. It makes my wife to much in control. Red Face

Andy that is cardiac rehab, NOT drug rehab. Eyes

Posts: 353 | Location: Chesterland Ohio | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a turn of events that happened this weekend. They planned the season as things came up and he made more with what he had then most guys. People didn't like the late starts from the scheduled times but when we was going we was going fast. Wonder if we will go NHRA Footbrake with car count payouts?

Posts: 150 | Location: Sittin at 660. | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bowtiebobby
posted Hide Post
Thats my guess knowing who is chirping in Norm's ear...well, time will tell. My only suggestion is that before you make changes to the current program, which by the way was pretty darn successful, you ought to have a drivers meeting and find out if the majority is really being represented by the few constantly talking to Norm. As a word of advise, many of those currently chirping were giving advise to the previous owner as well....see what that got them....less than 100 cars on any given weekend. But then again, those chirpers were winning because all the competition was gone and the track was run in a way that benefitted them.

Well, we will see next year....hope this isnt a one and done track.

Posts: 106 | Location: Sitting in the Luxury Box on the Opposite Side of the Track | Registered: May 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I had a great time at the track this past weekend. It's sad to hear about Greg. I would not have even come back to Quaker if it wasn't for him. I'm sure there were people upset with the way things were running on Saturday with the High roller race taking up so much time. But there were also issues that were out of everyone's hands.

I do have to say I was impressed with the racing surface. The traction was definitely there. Unless I hit the wheelie bars too hard. Roll Eyes

I did get some good video this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwzysZ8moBU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfJQg9Rl4Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA3hxWzj5jc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: A468BU,

Posts: 10 | Location: PA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
That video was sweet.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Brian ---- sweet video! how did you get the "pic in pic"?

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I used adobe premiere. Its a pain in the butt to get them on the same time line. Here's some more from the weekend.

This one is pretty cool, but you can tell I have the timing messed up a bit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUTaHHceFQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeLE9aW37vI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AazqyTB-ZXE

Posts: 10 | Location: PA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
felt like I was in the passenger seat! Eek

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The rumor I got is the General has now moved up in ranks and will be 2nd in command of QCMP. Word on the street is the track will be the largest Blue Oval Car Club in the United States. The track will be selling VP fuels (apparently the blue drum thing) and additionally has signed a multi-year agreement with Oil Dry Products!! Finally a Ford will win in Salem, OH!!!

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Shawn what are you trying to say? They turning it into a junkyard! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No. Norm already owns one that has value with the inventory.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Goomba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
The rumor I got is the General has now moved up in ranks and will be 2nd in command of QCMP. Word on the street is the track will be the largest Blue Oval Car Club in the United States. The track will be selling VP fuels (apparently the blue drum thing) and additionally has signed a multi-year agreement with Oil Dry Products!! Finally a Ford will win in Salem, OH!!!

Shawn, What are you talking about? Or my pain med's are really working..