DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Posted October 06, 2010 11:46 AM Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wayne Mros:

Oh buy the way Larry The Spiderman McBride rode Shawn Lawless's electric bike to a new WORLDS record at Quakercity Raceway. If you would like to watch it, it aires this Thursday at 9pm on American Choppers. Not one person on his crew b itched about traction.

Wayne, Are they showing QCR on American Choppers?

Yes they are Frank.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Everytime I was there this year traction was good.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
eyes hoping dat der commode is unclogged four da auchung - lot of poo flying on dat day! Remain Clam!!!

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
Now Ya Did It!!! Went and pissed off Wayne No No No No No No No No
That's like tellin Colonel Sanders his Chicken Sucks!

.....please remain Clam...............

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
well i dont know what to tell you but the day i went to thompson it was a track rental to boot and im sure that it will be great again this weekend so there u go and ive raced at quakercity for 10 years now and my dad has for 35 plus, i know where to line up at on the starting and besides that im always a 1.40 at quaker and never been slower that 1.35 anywhere else on any given day

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of XX78 Altered
posted Hide Post
I also hope Quaker remains a drag strip. I can remember getting my first speeding ticket in 1972 on the way to the track. Think Garlits was running that Saturday night. Nothing like getting stopped in Hanoverton going 35 in a 25 zone. Girlfriend was impressed ! Still had a good time was had in the spectator field later that evening ! I will be at the auction as a spectator again, no speeding ticket this time.

Posts: 715 | Location: canton, ohio usa | Registered: September 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
i know where to line up at on the starting and besides that im always a 1.40 at quaker and never been slower that 1.35 anywhere else on any given day

eyes tri two tells u dat dis is cause of dat der poo and p on ur tyres. eye four one sure hopes dat dis hear knew owner fixs dat der commode
Please remain CLAM while Management unplugs da Commode. Dis will happen after day r done mowing da grass.

Posts: 83 | Location: Farmington | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Wayne, must tell you I was impressed with the starting line when I was out this year. This past friday it was hooking like crazy, imho. Now down track was a completely different story!! Car Chuck

Posts: 349 | Location: Warren, OH | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne,
Just to let you know the starting line was pretty decent this year. I go 1.25 60ft with a 3100lb car and it hooks.
Racer862..what was the corrected altitude compared to both tracks? I know out of the 10 tracks I race at, Quaker is the highest in elevation....Quaker is always slow...dont beat up on the track crew...they are decent people! JMHO

I hope QC remains open.....I like it there!
Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wayne, must tell you I was impressed with the starting line when I was out this year. This past friday it was hooking like crazy, imho. Now down track was a completely different story!! Chuck

Thank's Chuck and Lou, Down track last week was crazy. That mustang that blew up must of had synthetic oil cause it would not come up and you know we tried. The best decision was made to got to 1/8 mile.I drug it Saturday morning and it was sprayed,was fine then. Guess the cold weather and dew didn't help either.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of dragracer862
posted Hide Post
im not beating up on anybody didnt say it wasnt better than last year

Posts: 10 | Location: Rootstown Oh | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Wayne the traction sucks! And it's your fault! Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted October 07, 2010 03:49 PM Hide Post
Wayne the traction sucks! And it's your fault!

Thank's buddy. Ice Cream

DRR Trophy
Picture of WagonMaster
posted Hide Post
Last year i raced the whole season at Thompson, now the traction was always good there, but my 60ft.times were always .05 to.06 quicker than Quaker.. My car has never been able to go that quick if i was going down hill with somebody pushing me.. My final et. was still pretty much the same between the 2 tracks, it made me feel good but i didn't believe them . my 60's either are the same between quaker and Norwalk or a couple different. So if there is anybody to blame, put it on WAYNE...he's a weenie Bob Bastian

Posts: 23 | Location: Warren ,Oh. | Registered: March 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
So if there is anybody to blame, put it on WAYNE...he's a weenie Bob Bastian

Thank's to you also buddy, you and Clint are the best. Cool

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Well Wayne I like getting straight to the point and putting all the blaim right where it belongs! Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Will you be allowed to camp at the track next weekend for the Fall round-up?

Posts: 20 | Location: Export,PA | Registered: August 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
you are always allowed to camp at the track.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ex-FairmontRacer351
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mustang50lx:
Will you be allowed to camp at the track next weekend for the Fall round-up?

You bet! Plenty of open spots by me if You don't mind pitting in " The Ghetto" With a Username Mustang50lx You gotta be alright!
Heard a rumor last night that "The Madman" was bringing a Basket of Cash to the Auction, and if He gits it, ALL Fords will get Free Entry Fee Next Season! Eyes Ice Cream Eyes Ice Cream Praying bow Ice Cream........ooops Sorry George, I let it slip out.........

Posts: 817 | Location: Bainbridge, Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Andy... it's not the free entries that will break him it will be the cost of all the clean ups!!! I rule

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post