DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Wayne.. what the heck is CLAM DOWN? Never mind don't want to know. How did STEWIE,PREST,ME, AND KEVIN BORING get cut out of the parking picture... wow that sucks!!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou,

It has been stated in numerous places that the AHRA will accept whatever licenses and certifications that you already have. No need to buy anymore.

Also, I like to run my Dodge across 224 in front of your place, we could always block it off there? Razz

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Praying Praying
BILL P. , WAYNE,PRO301G JUST TALKED TO THE POWERS TO BE AT QCR.
THEY R WORKING ON NEW PAYOUTS AND ENTRYS GIVE THEM A LITTLE TIME. GUARANTED PAYOUT MAY BE COMING BACK TO QCR.

Posts: 56 | Location: home | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Hey guys.... Not trying to start trouble but I really don't want to buy yet another cert and liscence. I know racing is expensive but you're talking a grand for me to have all three. What the HELL happened to a good time sport!! I wish Dan would have talked to us before switching... I mean I just bought a 3 year IHRA liscence. Still don't know what is going on.. I mean AHRA still does not have anything on there web site.. what are we supposed to think. Just my 2Cents.

gotta go
LJ

Not to bump heads with Steve, but AHRA has updated their website and has posted some clarification of the issues you have raised.

In your case, it would appear that it is a case of 'good news and (maybe) bad news'.

----

You can wait one season for AHRA to use their SFI membership to require racers to use their sanctioning body's chassis certification.

================
AHRA will accept current and valid chassis certifications and licenses issued by IHRA and NHRA for the 2010 season.
================

But you may still have to dig up $60 for an AHRA membership.

================
Drivers are required to have a “Full” membership to participate at AHRA events.
================

Here's the link to the information above.

http://ahradragracing.com/AHRA_MEMBERSHIP.html

I don't know if AHRA is intentionally using the word "license" in the one statement and the word "membership" in the other.

At one point I believe there was a post on AHRA's message board that the AHRA licenses would only be required at the Reunion Tour, Nitro Showdown, etc. events, but that posting appears to have been removed.

This could be a situation similar to where NHRA licensed drivers were allowed to get identical level IHRA licenses without having to make any licensing runs.

You still had to pay for the membership and license, you just didn't have to go through all of the licensing steps again if your NHRA license was current.

It isn't the first time that AHRA's information has (apparently) contradicted itself.

There is a current thread on their message board from a racer who noted two different ET thresholds in their rules for requiring a roll bar, but after several days, AHRA has still not responded to his request for clarification on which statement is correct.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple Nickel II,

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Just for you Lou.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Rolling Rolling
lmao
thats great!!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its your own fault if you got to much $$$ in your car..besides its a gto how much $$$ could you possibly have in it? Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
gas man!!i met a guy today that omg is your twin..to the "t" looks exactly like you,mean as you to..skiny,ugly,glasses,no hair.but awsome guy.just like you! Wink Razz.i keep hearing about this payout..hope it all works out..for qcr sakes.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
quote:
BILL P. , WAYNE,PRO301G JUST TALKED TO THE POWERS TO BE AT QCR.

Gary,who is the powers to be? Confused

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
i will be making all the calls at qcr this year!! Cool

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Eyes Laughing Laughing Rolling Laughing Rolling Laughing Rolling

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
well if dans not going to be running the show..who is??gasman?ken?wayne?whomever it is i hope they have had some seat time in a real racecar...not a quad or golfcart. Wave

Photobucket

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
also,wow my car is awsome..

Photobucket

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Awwwe yeah! The bracket finals! Just think of the parking spot we would have had this year!!! RIP

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
also,wow my car is awsome..

Sometimes you crack me up.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Bill - Is that a duck on the front of your car?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
RollingRollingRollingRolling

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of mr. yuk
posted Hide Post
yeh bill-kinda looks like tweedy bird. whats going on jimmy culp? heard you gotta new truck? congrads!!!!

Posts: 189 | Location: niles,ohio | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of ExoticFab5018
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pro 301g:
Man that picture looks good Jeff!!!

Thanks Lou! Wait till u see it with the new wheels! Ice Cream Hopefully things will be looking better again at the quake soon! Wouldnt it b nice to see 50 or 60 sp cars there consistently.

Posts: 123 | Location: Hubbard,OH | Registered: June 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post