DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It's a race for three wheeled doorcars only. Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
LOL I know a guy with a 61 Chevy that lifts the left front. We call it the three wheeler.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sooo...Kind of off topic?

Where is everyone getting their slicks these days? Mine have been stored well (On jackstands, out of the light, climate controlled), but I'd rather not chance it with their age. Who has the best price, and on what brands?

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve140:
Sooo...Kind of off topic?

Where is everyone getting their slicks these days? Mine have been stored well (On jackstands, out of the light, climate controlled), but I'd rather not chance it with their age. Who has the best price, and on what brands?

I have been using Barker Trailer sales in KY 606-780-4700. Very happy with the speed of shipment and the slicks are fresh and they are/were the SAME size and the price is the same or only a dollar or two more as the "box stores" and the roll out is the same,what is that worth to you? Very nice people to deal with, they gave me a call after the sale to see if i was happy with the slicks. Give them a call, you will not be sorry. look them up on the web and/or give them a call

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Retro D,

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I didn't know if there was anyone local who was dealing in them. That's why I asked.

I'm well aware of my "distant" options.

Posts: 343 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I guess I misunderstood your post. From your post it was not clear to ME (I am a little slow at times) that you were well aware of your options or that you wanted to stay local. Sorry I took the time. have a good day.

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
Harlow tire at Norwalk or summit is where I get mine.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No more Harlow at Norwalk.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When did that happen?

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
X 2 on Chris Barker
Harlow closed a few years ago
Dale, if you're still looking for a camshaft I have one here you're welcomed to try, I can get you the specs to see what your Engine guy says .

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Brian. We just ordered 1 yesterday.

ICS RACING ENGINES

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dale what tires are you looking for?

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't need tires. The ones on it are still good.

ICS RACING ENGINES

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Whoops Dale that was Steve looking for tires. Tongue

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Whoops Dale that was Steve looking for tires. Tongue

32x14-15. The car has Goodyear 1984's on it now, but $368/each is salty when Phoenix, Hoosier, and M/T are all under $330/each. I like the 1984, but I don't like them that much.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Steve shoot me a pm. My phone won't let me send you one.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sent...

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
New website looks really neat and has the schedule posted. Haven't really studied it yet but looks like a lot of racing planned. This unusual weather pattern has me thinking it's time to go but still have to wait. At least I can plan and dream of the racing season.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone have any details on the QCMP Nostalgia Super Stock class and if it's going to be considered a regular class? I saw the rules, but can't see anything specific on the schedule or entry/payouts.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Wayne Mros
posted Hide Post
Ok I just talked to Norm and this is only going to be for the Nostalgia Classic, but he also said if the racers show an interest that he wouldn't hesitate to schedule another one during the year. The entry fees and payout's will be posted shortly on the web site.

Posts: 412 | Location: Clinton Pa. | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post