DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Quaker City Motorsports Park
Page 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 245
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quaker City Motorsports Park
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
It was "Seven Eleven clerk that masturbates into cash drawer comes into money".

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Not "man who f art in church sit in his own pew"?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
A man with a tool in a woman's mouth is not always a dentist.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted June 12, 2013 01:09 PMHide Post
A man

quote:
A man with a tool in a woman's mouth is not always a dentist

LMFAO!!!!

Posts: 230 | Location: Fairmont, WV | Registered: November 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
A man with a tool in a woman's mouth is not always a dentist.

That is the best....LOL.

oral sex makes one's day, anal sex makes one's whole week.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Man who go to bed with itchy butt , wake up with smelly fingers
Man standing on toilet is High on Pot!
Pinky thats funny!

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man with hand in bush not necessarily trimming shrubs.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
OK.. this one is crude but...

Rape shouldn't happen.. woman with skirt up runs faster than man with pants down.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
They replaced the second roll out sensor in the right lane. I didnt see the burnt wires but the timing system worked good sunday.

Anyone know what happend to the once of month Sunday races?
Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
By reading your post Lou it sounds like you raced one sunday this month already? Hum

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
By reading your post Lou it sounds like you raced one sunday this month already? Hum

Clint... that's

Big GrinBig Grin

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You guys are a hoot!
Chuck did you get your car running yet? I haven't been really following what has been going on lately beings I have been trying to figure my car out while working too much. I shoulda told you to come get my firebird beings it does nothing but sit collecting dust.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
man with hands in pocket feel c o c k y all day!!

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
You guys are a hoot!
Chuck did you get your car running yet? I haven't been really following what has been going on lately beings I have been trying to figure my car out while working too much. I shoulda told you to come get my firebird beings it does nothing but sit collecting dust.

Hey Clint, no, Smitty is waiting on 1 piston. Hopefully I'll have it back next week. I don't know if I'll get everything done in time for the points day on the 22nd, but I hope to be set for test and tune on the 27th. I may take you up on that if I'm still waiting! Big Grin What's going on with your car?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
The Green Weenie is upset at him cuz hes trying to kick her to the curb like a used hoe!

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
You got that wrong Lou, if it would start winning I could afford to keep it.
Chuck I still haven't figured out what is wrong with it yet althought I did find a couple things this weekend after I tore it apart but need a trip down the track to tell if fixed or not. I believe I had several things going on at the same time and one was masking the other so it made it hard to find. Ran good on the dyno and first pass down the track then just keeps slowing down.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's funny how bad news travels so fast but when things go smoothly no one wants to comment.If you were not at the quake this past weekend,you missed how a properly run race track is supposed to operate. Yes the car count just a little off but you talk about being organized,smooth and racer friendly. Don't think for one minute those people can't run a race track. I left the track with a whole different outlook Saturday. Now on a lighter note. To help regain the trust of the quick 16 crowd Norm and I have both agreed to let anyone wishing to run the June 29th q16 to come to the Friday night test and tune at no charge. Ashley up in the tower was very helpful with names, addresses and some phone numbers to the 26 racers that came to the first one so I can notify them that this will be a much different experience. The timing system is spot on and the same for each lane. Once again I'am asking for everyone's help in getting this together.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good deal, George. You need to make them calls soon. I hear that new equipment is/will be in place on the line and some instructional help coming if it hasn't been there. I know you had some new cars there this weekend with others not running. Glad to see they could finally but a good foot forward. They just need to stick with it and not give up on things. I hear some new people in places that have great experience and helped out tremendously. Hope this is the truly the start of a new beginning. I remember having 250+ cars there every weekend. It's not that far of a stretch and can happen again.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
George it is funny that I commented on their website about things being good but you got to twist peoples arms to find out that a bike racer crashed. I don't know why they even have a website.
I will repeat that things went very smooth and timely except for my car(junk) and if they keep it up I am sure the attendance will go up also.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shawn for the good words and advise along the way. I think it helped open a lot of eyes as to what the track can really be. Clint, Culp, Prest how a bout a pat on the track and crews back for a job well done this past week, ya nuckleheads.

Posts: 411 | Location: Pa | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post