Bracket Talk
Quaker City Motorsports Park

This topic can be found at:
https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/649105032/m/662104292

September 13, 2011, 10:57 AM
CulpK348
Quaker City Motorsports Park
Hey Green,

I am going to the no-box race at Norwalk again this year. I saw that you plan to go, who else is going. I am going up early to secure a spot and if enough of us go, we can rope off a large enough area for several people from QCMP.

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant
September 13, 2011, 01:55 PM
excessive braker
Ill be up at the no box race too culp. ill probably head up thursday night to get a good spot.
September 13, 2011, 02:35 PM
Shawn Pinkerton
quote:
Originally posted by excessive braker:
Ill be up at the no box race too culp. ill probably head up thursday night to get a good spot.

You got a heater in the apartment?
September 13, 2011, 03:25 PM
CulpK348
I have a heater and some space in the trailer for anyone needing a place to crash. I will check with others and if we can get a count we can try to save enough places for everyone between the trailers.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
September 13, 2011, 03:42 PM
green1
I will probably head up thursday evening also.
September 13, 2011, 07:22 PM
mustang50lx
Is Quaker running 1/4 mile this weekend or 1/8th? Thanks
September 14, 2011, 08:39 AM
green1
I'm sure it will be 1/4 this weekend, last weeks 1/8 was because of the rain.
September 14, 2011, 06:57 PM
Goomba
What time do they start Saturday ? and what time do you think it will last? Wonder if I should stay over Saturday and come back on Sunday. Thanks
September 14, 2011, 07:04 PM
green1
Goomba I don't think they are running this sunday but saturdays new start time is 1.
September 14, 2011, 07:15 PM
Goomba
Thanks, What time do they get done with that start time do you think?
September 15, 2011, 07:52 AM
green1
With the lower car count I would say they will be done by 8 or sooner but I think I saw something about super stock so that may drag it out a bit. I may be over there because I don't know if I can afford the trip to PRP this weekend.
September 15, 2011, 11:23 AM
Goomba
Thanks Green1. If you don't go I will see you there.
September 18, 2011, 09:19 AM
TH383
Hats off to the crew!! That was one of the stickiest, most consistant starting lines i have ever raced on. You guys have a good thing going down there. makes the 2 hour tow each way worth it evertime I come down.

September 18, 2011, 09:32 AM
Shawn Pinkerton
I thought Goomba might text me to remind me you all were coming. I would have come down to hang out. I had to work until 2 and Dion is in Pittsburgh at the 10's. Let me know when you guys are coming back.
September 18, 2011, 01:09 PM
Ed Galanda
quote:
Originally posted by TH383:
Hats off to the crew!! That was one of the stickiest, most consistant starting lines i have ever raced on.

I agree. I haven't been to QCR since 2002 after I blew a clutch apart. Fastest and most consistent sixties I have had all year. Made my trip back fun.

September 18, 2011, 04:31 PM
Goomba
Tom, I agree the track was sweet all day ,and night. That place is running really good, I can see why they have a big car turn out every week. Good job to all. bow

Shawn I planed it that way. Just kidding. I wish you would of come. I missed Green1 also.
September 18, 2011, 05:25 PM
1978 Plymouth Volare Roadrunner
quote:
Originally posted by Goomba:
Tom, I agree the track was sweet all day ,and night. That place is running really good, I can see why they have a big car turn out every week. Good job to all. bow

Shawn I planed it that way. Just kidding. I wish you would of come. I missed Green1 also.
Man Goomba, I heard you were hot at the tree Saturday! Car Keep up the good work and good luck!Wave Burt

Burt Brown Racing Transmissions www.burtbrownracingtrans.com
September 18, 2011, 06:28 PM
green1
Goomba I stayed home and got some things around the house done. Hunting season is just around the corner and I don't want any honeydo getting in my way. Wink
September 18, 2011, 07:22 PM
Goomba
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
Goomba I stayed home and got some things around the house done. Hunting season is just around the corner and I don't want any honeydo getting in my way. Wink

LOL, See you at the no-box race. I can't wait.
September 19, 2011, 10:53 AM
CulpK348
Green,

I took the month off so that I could get some work done as well. I probably will not race until the no-box race because I have some end of the season construction work going on. Look for me on Thursday at Linders Lot.

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation