DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Northeast Dragway
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northeast Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Thanks for the info. Guess I won't be seeing you at Northeast until that changes.

I understand. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Northeast has posted a 2023 schedule, and it includes 11 bracket points races. Eek

2023 schedule

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This coming weekend, Saturday March 11, will be the first bracket race for 2023. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Thanks for the info. Guess I won't be seeing you at Northeast until that changes.

It HAS been changed! The diaper mandate has been removed, come on back! Next bracket race is this coming Saturday, May 6, 2023.

http://northeastdragway.net/

Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Whoa! Eek

Important Notice: Due to insurance regulations and Northeast Dragway policy, spectators will not be allowed to be on the racing surface, including water box. Only 2 pit personnel will be allowed per race vehicle on track with wrist bands. Also no spectators will be allowed on either side of track guard rails. This is for the safety for all spectators...let's keep it safe.

Of course, it will depend on if it is actually enforced. It would be easy to make happen. Simply stop all the ontrack action until the spectators back off. Hope they stick to it. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Trophy
Picture of Luvtruck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:
Whoa! Eek

Important Notice: Due to insurance regulations and Northeast Dragway policy, spectators will not be allowed to be on the racing surface, including water box. Only 2 pit personnel will be allowed per race vehicle on track with wrist bands. Also no spectators will be allowed on either side of track guard rails. This is for the safety for all spectators...let's keep it safe.

Of course, it will depend on if it is actually enforced. It would be easy to make happen. Simply stop all the ontrack action until the spectators back off. Hope they stick to it. Take care. Tom Worthington

Tom.....I totally agree!
I was at OBX one time and they would not clear the line until you were rolling through doing your burnout and someone could have easily been hit.
People on the line hollering distracts the driver because he has no idea if they are hollering at him or the other driver.....just my observation.

Posts: 242 | Location: Vanceboro NC | Registered: February 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tom, I'm really glad that has changed. Might see you before the year is over. Smile

Posts: 519 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Well, if the ground dries out (had rain today, Thursday), Northeast may be able to get their first bracket race of the season in this coming Saturday (March 30, 2024). Take care. Tom Worthington