DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Northeast Dragway
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northeast Dragway
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Hertford, NC http://www.northeastdragway.net/

This coming Saturday. $25 to enter, $1,000 payout bracket race.

This Saturday November 26th the track will be having a Test and Tune with Grudge racing with an entry fee of $25 and spectators $10! Bikes always welcome... Also there will be a "Last Man Standing" race for cars and trucks with the winner taking home $1000. This will be a FREE entry race after entry fee for Test and Tune! Gates will open at 11am with action starting at 1pm. Don't miss out on this one!!

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Northeast has rescheduled this event to December 10, 2016. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Northeast Dragway will be having their annual awards banquet next Saturday.

It’s time again for the Northeast Points Award Banquet! The banquet will be held again at the Kermit E. White Building on the Elizabeth City State University campus on January 21st. It all begins at 6pm with a social hour, and then a buffet dinner will be at 7pm. Trophies and monies will be awarded after the meal. Point’s racers and 1 guest will be admitted free, with an additional $10.00 a plate charge at the door for additional guests for a delicious meal catered by Captain Bobs of Hertford, North Carolina. For more information feel free to call 252-333-8442. See ya there….

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Northeast has posted it's 2017 bracket points race schedule:

http://www.northeastdragway.net/schedule/

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Pretty good plan, in my opinion. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate.

Point's Race #3 plus Brock Productions "Locked & Loaded" grudge racing! Saturday June 24th will be another Points race to find the best here at Northeast Dragway! Top ET, Mod, Jr Dragster and now the Street class has been brought back. If anyone would like to get into the action in the Street class just let them know at the gate. See flyer below for more action with Brock Productions "Locked and Loaded" grudge racing! Lots of fun and action all day long. While here grab a Northeast Dragway T-shirt from Albemarle Screenprinting and Embroidery! Gates open 1pm with action starting at 3pm.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
When is the next race? October 22?

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
When is the next race? October 22?

Their next bracket points race, yes. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Schedule

My bad. The next points race is October 28.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tom, do you know what the bracket brawl on the 22nd is?

Posts: 518 | Location: Southeast | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Just from what is on their flyer:

http://www.northeastdragway.ne...acketbrawlfrontw.jpg

http://www.northeastdragway.ne...bracketbrawlback.jpg

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Might try to get there.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll be there for the points race on October 28. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
This year's first bracket points race will be on May 26th. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like I missed my chance Saturday. Frown

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Dees:
Looks like I missed my chance Saturday. Frown

Yep. Looks like you'll have to wait til next season. The air density was amazing on Saturday. The quickest 1/8 mile ET and 60ft time my car has ever run. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
It would appear that Northeast has "moved on" from bracket racing:

The 2019 racing schedule is now on the schedule link on the Northeast website. Due to low car count in the last couple of years there will not be points bracket races. There are bracket races scheduled and usually a gambler's race is run during the Grudge races for the bracket racers. If anyone has any questions about any of the events on the schedule feel free to call Curtis Trueblood at 252-333-8442. (My son-in-law called me to give his condolences....but I am alive and kicking!)

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Some good news, on the points series front. At the least, Street Eliminator will go forward with a points series at Northeast in 2019. It appears that it remains to be seen if enough folks in other eliminators will sign up. Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Great news! There will be points at Northeast for Top, Mod, and Street in 2019. clapping Take care. Tom Worthington

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Gamblers race Saturday April 6th. You going Tom?

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No Phil. I'm not ready quite yet. And to tell the truth, I only make that drive for the points races. It's two hours each way for me. Take care. Tom Worthington