DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Fontana and Famosa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fontana and Famosa
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Any news (good or bad) on these 2 tracks?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dave:

I doubt that Bakersfield is coming back as a Division 7 event, too much history. Sac is not going to hold a LODRS and Fontana's future is probably going to be as a Amazon Distribution Center. No Track Manger, not on any event schedules and not looking good. Hard to believe, but probably gone.

If you are a Southern California Division 7 racer fill up the tank in the tow vehicle and get ready to travel. Don't forget the mask.

Bob

Posts: 3080 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Just another reason to get the he11 out of California

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4450 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Certainly hope we get Fontana.
Sac? Pretty small to hold a divisional.. parking would be a premium. There are a few other issues too.
Bakersfield. I still don’t get why NHRA cannot hold a double there, If The NHRA owns it or part of? A double could be a money maker. We are running out of options.
Redding.. probably too small, Medford used to have one?
Frustrating and Yes Dave , Ca sucks!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Forget Fontana. Closed PERMANENTLY.

I'm not in a bad mood, I just look that way.........

Posts: 990 | Location: Kingman, Arizona | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post