DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
No problem. We all are.lol

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Sorry, dude. I'm human. I'm the one that missed posting it until last night.

Chuck it may be easier if you post the gamblers on the master schedule list too. That's where I always check for the upcoming week and (call me ignorant) I didn't even realize they had a pdf. calendar that you posted. Others may also be in that same boat.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Underdog you should be fine w/o your girlfriend.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I missed putting it in the schedule list. All moot now, as this was the last Friday night gamblers. Just a question if Mother Nature makes it really moot.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
660 Nationals, $10k to win Fri-Sun, who's coming? I'll be calling the action from the tower.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
What's dinner Saturday night, Chuck?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm wondering that myself, Shawn. I'll be hungry after all that yapping. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Forecast looks great for this weekend!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I watched a few hours of the live feed over the weekend.Chuck, You did another fine job on the microphone,the way you say the "package" for both cars and the MOV is very informative . That was good racing, many fantastic packages, 00 on the tree and dead on with some change on top end.

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thank you, but I'm just a bracket guy trying not to trip over my tongue. Big Grin Awesome weekend of racing, super tight all 3 days.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
Caught some of live feed yesterday and some first thing this morning. Lots of tight racing.

Someone should be real happy collecting two "Happy Gilmore checks" Rolling

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I was real happy and long with a lot of other race on how the weekend went. Tons of racers with nothing but positive things to say. I'm looking forward to this race next year. I enjoyed top bulb racing for the first time. I think I just may do it again this weekend. Smile

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Quick question. The Aug 22 day at the races, the S/SS combo is the only racing that day?
Thanks

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jim, event #1 on Aug 22 is Day at the Races (9.99 and quicker, 10.00 and up), Bud's Auto Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock, along with test and tune.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
OK Thanks. Looking forward to it!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What a weekend for Nick Bowman! Wins the $5k Friday night at VMP, wins the $10k Saturday night, and almost pulled off the sweep, making it to the final yesterday. Awesome work, Nick, congrats!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers going to Bob Jones.

Sad news - Linda Jones
08-17-2015

Top class racer, long time sponsor Bob Jones lost his dear wife Linda on Saturday. Our thoughts and prayers are with Bob, their families, and friends.

Linda Smith Jones, 71, of Eighty Four, died Sunday August 16, 2015, in UPMC Presbyterian Hospital, Pittsburgh. She was born July 29, 1944, in Canonsburg, the daughter of Carl and Mary Ann Nagode Smith. Mrs. Jones was a graduate of Canon-McMillan High School, Washington Hospital School of Nursing and West Liberty College where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. Linda was a life member of Chartiers-Hill United Presbyterian Church where she served as a Deacon and a member of the Martha V. Paul Chapter # 404, Order of the Eastern Star, Washington. Mrs. Jones had volunteered at the Washington Library. She had worked for the Washington Hospital for 35 years. Linda and her husband Robert Jones owned and operated Jones RV in Eighty Four for many years. Surviving in addition to her husband Bob, are an uncle, Jim Flowers of Canonsburg; three cats and many friends. Friends and family will be received from 7 to 9 Tuesday and 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 Wednesday in the McIlvaine-Speakman Funeral Home Ltd., Robert K. McIlvaine, 27 Cherry Ave., Houston, PA 15342. Additional visitation will be held from 10 to 10:45 a.m., Thursday, August 21, 2015 in the Chartiers Hill United Presbyterian Church, 2230 Washington Rd., Canonsburg, PA 15317, where services will be held at 11:00 a.m. with Rev. Donald Austin officiating. Interment will be private. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorial contributions be made to Kopy Kat Sanctuary, P.O. Box 241, Delmont, PA 15626.
http://www.mcilvaine-speakman.com/Home

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences to Bob and the family. I believe I talked to him about a month ago for some trailer parts. Too young , RIP.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh Raceway Park is proud to announce the P2 Pro Mod Invitational presented by Ultralite Brakes. Kurt Steding from P2 Contracting and Jerry Martino of Ultralite Brakes have joined forces to bring a special eight car invitation only Pro Modified show to PRP Saturday September 19. The roster of cars invited include Steding’s supercharged C7 Corvette, Martino’s nitrous oxide boosted ’63 Corvette, track record holder Andy Jensen and his turbocharged Camaro, the Grainy Brothers and their supercharged Camaro and the nitrous cars of John Vergotz, Matt Guenther, Jimmy Pelcarsky and legendary engine builder Ron Hutter with his son Matt behind the wheel. The race will be run “Chicago Style” with a shakedown run at 2 PM, two qualifying sessions at 4 and 6 PM and the two quickest cars meeting in the final round at 8 PM. These 2,500 horsepower machines will race on the eighth mile; heads-up, no breakout, no handicap, first to the finish line wins.

Posts: 153 | Location: the Heights of Brighton | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wondering if there are any good shops locally that repair csb Brodix aluminum cylinder heads. Any assistance would be appreciated.

427, TPIS Solid Roller-Brodix 245, Rossler700r4, 4,000 stall, 3.54 gears

Best ET: 10.09@ 136.6mph

Posts: 21 | Location: Heidelberg, PA | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post