DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mia's 4 runs to the Wally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...m6s&feature=youtu.be

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My apologies. I did not know about the Facebook site and am used to seeing updated info on track website and DragRaceResults site.

Posts: 6 | Location: Outside looking in | Registered: December 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
All good. Most of us on here are on FB too, and offered Mia congrats there.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Chuck, the chins are looking good, my manimal. It's ok, fat guys are allowed to make fun of other fat guys.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tony. Yep, we are, and we do. And it's not like I don't dish it out. Now go sharpen your crayon.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nice increase..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
Well, I would like to thank PRP and it's sponsors for increasing the payout in TOP to $1000.00! It's been a while since I've won, other than round money, so it's nice to shoot for a bigger payout.

What is this "win" thing that you speak of... Hum

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Isn't that Tony's cue to flash his Wally?

And OH LAWD that is NOT a metaphor!

DRR Pro
Picture of 27Keith
posted Hide Post
Chassis Certification at Summit was: Ihra $100 for Sportsman / $125 for Pro. Nhra was $150 for either.

4 X Track Champion ( 2 & 2 )
2 X Run off Winner

Posts: 2084 | Location: out there | Registered: March 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Question for PRP racers.. Looking at the calender i only see test n tune on fridays. Did they do away with the one friday a month 10 sec and up/10 and faster race? Thank you for any reply.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Looks like they were moved to the various TnT Saturdays.

May 30, EVENT # 1 - Day at the Races and Test N Tune. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm

June 20, EVENT # 1 - Day at the Races and Test N Tune. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm

July 25, EVENT # 1 - Day at the Races and Test N Tune. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm

August 22, EVENT # 1 - Day at the Races and Test N Tune. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm

September 5, EVENT # 1 - Day at the Races and Test N Tune. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mark. I wasn't sure if that was the same format or just a non points day. To bad tho. Seemed most friday nite races went well. Thanks again

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I like the Friday nights just being test and tune, and the Day at the Races gives me weekends where I don't have to worry about points, so I can work on the car, do other things, or come bracket race. It's a good change, increasing options, in my opinion.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I guess thats why we all can have opinions. With so many drag strips closing im just glad we all have PRP to race at period.. I for one really enjoyed the one fri event a month. Made racing easier saturday just keeping the rig over the night/or stay over night. It does allow for some to take a trip to a diff track that day as well.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
What an awesome, beautiful day yesterday.
Hoping for many more Saturdays like that!
Seemed to be a lot of car for the street race in the evening also.
Good job to the track employees.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
100% what Steve said.. Cool to see some fast street cars/trucks. Track crew worked hard and it paid off.. Also great job to Frank T on keeping the cafe going. Food was stocked up and place was clean.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Hope and JT Harrold on the birth of their daughter this morning. Morgan Marie came in at 7lbs, 11oz, 20.5" long. Mother and baby are doing fine.
hug

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both! You two will make GREAT parents!

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Congratulations to Hope and JT Harrold on the birth of their daughter this morning. Morgan Marie came in at 7lbs, 11oz, 20.5" long. Mother and baby are doing fine.
hug

Congratulations JT and Hope.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post