DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
http://gmsracingengines.com/

Would be my first call, in Uniontown

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck - I will do just that!!!!!

427, TPIS Solid Roller-Brodix 245, Rossler700r4, 4,000 stall, 3.54 gears

Best ET: 10.09@ 136.6mph

Posts: 21 | Location: Heidelberg, PA | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Tom Hemphill is a Brodix dealer and he's repaired aluminum heads for me a bunch of times. Give him a call 724 639 9924

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF 1
posted Hide Post
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS GOES OUT TO NICK BOWMAN!!!
Nick won two out of three finals at VMP's Colonial Classic in a borrowed car! Nick won on Friday and Saturday, then continued his weekend dominance by taking the runner-up on Sunday.
For some that are not aware, Nick's green 70 Duster was struck by an opponent's earlier in the year at Summit Motorsports Park, ultimately destroying every inch of the car. Rising up to the top when being kicked to the bottom has always been something Nick can do when it comes down to it. It goes to show what kind of person and racer my brother has become. Sure helmets get thrown and words fly. It's only out of passion. Many of you laughed when his motor blew up earlier in the year, many of you laughed when his car was destroyed in an accident, you know who you are, and that is terrible. To those that laughed, right back at you. To those that supported, you are true friends. I will say it loud and proud- CONGRATUALTIONS Nick. You rock. Keep doing it! Keep preserving and keep on keeping on!!! I'm trying to find a link for a pic. I will post later.

Posts: 11 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DILLIGAF 1:
Nick won two out of three finals at VMP's Colonial Classic in a borrowed car! Nick won on Friday and Saturday, then continued his weekend dominance by taking the runner-up on Sunday.
For some that are not aware, Nick's green 70 Duster was struck by an opponent's earlier in the year at Summit Motorsports Park, ultimately destroying every inch of the car. Rising up to the top when being kicked to the bottom has always been something Nick can do when it comes down to it. It goes to show what kind of person and racer my brother has become. Sure helmets get thrown and words fly. It's only out of passion. Many of you laughed when his motor blew up earlier in the year, many of you laughed when his car was destroyed in an accident, you know who you are, and that is terrible. To those that laughed, right back at you. To those that supported, you are true friends. I will say it loud and proud- CONGRATUALTIONS Nick. You rock. Keep doing it! Keep preserving and keep on keeping on!!! I'm trying to find a link for a pic. I will post later.

Good job, Nick. Good racer, but better helmet thrower. LOL.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DILLIGAF 1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
quote:
Originally posted by DILLIGAF 1:

Good job, Nick. Good racer, but better helmet thrower. LOL.
Rolling
Rumor has it a big high five needs to go out to you Tony..... in the running for a possible NHRA Division points championship. I cannot wait to see what kind of sign will be outside of the service station if you win it!!! Even though you are blowing off your poor bracket racing friends to chase it, seriously though, good luck. Shamrock

Posts: 11 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: September 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
Bracket Finals: 1/8 or 1/4? Crosstalk or no crosstalk? If no crosstalk top led bulb exposed to other racer? Thanks.

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
http://www.ihra.com/images/201...for_web_site1-15.pdf

No Crosstalk (except the SSS runoff)yes on exposed class
1/8th mile

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Vic, are you running for one of the teams? Delaware seems a long ways away is why I ask.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Results and points are updated on the PRP site. 2 points day left, only 1 class decided, congratulations to Mark Brewer for sealing up his 3rd season in a row with a class championship. After 2 straight in the Mike's Auto Body Top class, he footbrakes the Fox body to the B&R Street class championship. Nick Bowman and Doris get another W, Matt Powell wins for the 5th time, tight points chases and bumps for the bracket finals team.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
Yes, US 13 Dragway is attending IHRA Div 3 finals. I am making the trip along with lots of other racers. I am looking forward to race at a track that i haven't before. Just hope its not that cold!

302-786-1078

www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Wow I missed that US13 went IHRA. I was there in '00 and '01 for the last 2 years Keystone (now PRP) was NHRA, for bracket finals. Anything we can help you out on about the track and the area, let us know. FYI, the weekend after the bracket finals, we have a 3 day Halloween themed race, Ghosts, Goblins, and Gearheads. Box, no box (transbrake allowed), and juniors, good weekend entry fee, good payout. You can leave your rig at the track weekend to weekend.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I was there in '00 and '01

the thing I recall about US13 was the small go-kart track near the hot-dog stand

I remember MANY of us 'old-timers' trying to spin-out a young Mark Brewer II

Angel

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of camhead
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Results and points are updated on the PRP site. 2 points day left, only 1 class decided, congratulations to Mark Brewer for sealing up his 3rd season in a row with a class championship. After 2 straight in the Mike's Auto Body Top class, he footbrakes the Fox body to the B&R Street class championship. Nick Bowman and Doris get another W, Matt Powell wins for the 5th time, tight points chases and bumps for the bracket finals team.

The points have been updated quickly the past few weeks, but the S.S.S. and SBRA points havn't been updated since the middle of July. I'm not in the running for a spectacular finish in either, but I'm sure a lot of racers would like to know where they stand with 2 races to go.

Posts: 9 | Location: Pa | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
NO CROSS TALK?WTF?GET UP WITH TIMES ALREADY..g d

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Any site with photos from the track? Link on site seems broke.

Posts: 1434 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck how about posting some info for ghost, gobblins and year heads race. Thinkin of coming down but no info on website and it is on about a month away.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jesse, the PRP Facebook page has some, including from Saturday.

Clint, I'm wondering about it myself. As soon as I see something, I'll post it up.

All bracket classes are running this Saturday with the Night of Fire show.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
so no gamblers race friday?and sat for nuf is that a pts day ?with pts day payout?and on 1320 or 660? be surprised if i get a response,so please surprise me..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
BP.. Yes, no gamblers Friday. Yes points day. Running qtr mile and Top pays a G spot.

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post