DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
quote:
Originally posted by BlackDog82:

" cool " before there WAS cool

Don't you mean tool?

speeling wurnt mi guud sute

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association will roll into Keystone Raceway Park for three races this season. The first is Saturday June 11, as part of Event #1 that day. We will also be there both days of the annual PID/Keystone Reunion Nostalgia weekend September 24-25, with the headline event being the 6th Annual Bob Butter-Carl Schodde Memorial race on September 24 and another race Sept 25. Rain date, if needed, will be October 15. The TSSSSA is open to all NHRA and IHRA-legal Stock and Super Stock cars, as well as Nostalgia/SS cars, based on NMCA and 422 All-Stars cars. For more information, contact me and be sure to Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/tristatestocksuperstock

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
FYI if you didn't hear it already, the racers meeting is on March 19th at the fire hall just 1/2 mile or so west of the track.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Yep, same place where we held the practice tree race:

Racers meeting, Saturday, March 19

There will be a racers meeting this year, held at the New Alexandria Fire Hall, not at the track itself. This will allow us to escape any cold and/or windy conditions outside at the track. We hope to see you there!

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2016
Time: 2pm
Place: New Alexandria Fire Hall, 8370 State Route 22, New Alexandria PA 15670. (From the west, on the left side of 22 shortly after you pass Sheetz (you will pass it and make a left to circle back to it); from the east, on the right side of 22, shortly after you pass Keystone/PRP)

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the 2016 Keystone Raceway Hall of Fame inductees. Great time at the banquet Saturday night, and Keith's speech was awesome.

Rich Paton Jr, Steve Roth, Don Ickes, Bill Truby, Marty Dougherty, Keith Bowman, Charlie "The Count" Maravich, Jim Lydon, Jim Johnson

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Handsome *******s

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Is there a link to the facebook page? One on the website doesn't work anymore.
Thanks

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Keystone Raceway Park on Facebook.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Racers meeting tomorrow. Looks like it was a real good call getting an indoor venue.

There will be a VP Fuels order going in on March 28. If you need your own barrel(s) of fuel, email Greg Miller - miller@pittsburghracewaypark.com - to make arrangements for fuel type and payment.

quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Yep, same place where we held the practice tree race:

Racers meeting, Saturday, March 19

There will be a racers meeting this year, held at the New Alexandria Fire Hall, not at the track itself. This will allow us to escape any cold and/or windy conditions outside at the track. We hope to see you there!

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2016
Time: 2pm
Place: New Alexandria Fire Hall, 8370 State Route 22, New Alexandria PA 15670. (From the west, on the left side of 22 shortly after you pass Sheetz (you will pass it and make a left to circle back to it); from the east, on the right side of 22, shortly after you pass Keystone/PRP)

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just curious as to the new entrance gate change...is the old entrance now strictly an exit? Or is the track planning to develop the area where the old entrance was? Cough* showers and bathrooms *cough

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
^^^ this is a guess and only a guess ^^^
I would think they are using the gates on 22(old moto X) to keep cars/trailers form backing up onto Rt22 when Stone Jug fills up like it does from time to time. There is room to line up many cars /trailers at the old moto X gates till the "ticket booths" open. This was only a guess

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Retro D,

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Is there a new website that I am missing for PGH? Dont have facebook and dont want it..LOL.

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1433 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Hey Jesse, I've heard a few people say they have had a problem with the site coming up for them. I don't know why, still works fine for me.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/

http://www.keystoneracewaypark.com/

Both take you to the same place.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Would be good if the facebook link, on the web page could be fixed. I always found it handy to come here first and click on the FB link to check for any news/photos etc.

I can find it by typing keystone raceway but just sayin clicking the link was easier.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
Hello, I have a friend looking for some old school parts.
Does anyone have one of the old electric water pump drive pulley or pulleys laying around they don't need, ya I know you can but a new electric pump pretty cheap these days, but have a friend who's looking for a very inexpensive drive kit for his stock motor.
He has a motor and can make a bracket easy enough - just looking for the drives, if anyone has them laying around they want to get rid of.
Thanks, Steve V.

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Steve I rhink I got everything in my trailer and if so he can have it for the price of the ride.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
That would be great Clint.
I sent you a PM.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Weather looks sweet for Saturday. No box and box being separated as much as possible for the gamblers race.

For the gamblers race, bikes can join in and run against the cars. It is one class, but no box and box are kept separate until they must be combined. There is only 1 bye per round. Last no box car may have to race against the first box car.

Gambler's Race
Entry fee $35. Payout is as follows:
•15-24 Cars = $250 win, R/U $100.
•25-34 Cars = $350 win, R/U $125.
•35-44 Cars = $350 win, R/U $125, $50 semis.
•45-59 Cars = $500 win, R/U $150, $75 semis.
•60+ Cars = $600 Win, R/U $200, $75 semis, $10 round money startng with 2nd round win

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful forecast for tomorrow, can't wait to race!