DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sure there will be idiots who draw pictures of pee pees and just write the words "Suck It" or "Your Mom is Fat",

Dude, that actually made me laugh out loud

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tony would be drawing pee pees...LOL Rolling

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Or obscure lines from "Stripes" or something. He wouldn't go easy, like "Lighten up, Francis."
He'd go "C'mon, it's Czechoslovakia. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin."

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Do you really thing ANYTHING you post on here will have any positive affect NO. Greg will not read it and neither will Mike T....
The race is over give it a break and let it rest and move on to a new topic.

That is a pretty good summary of how suggestions or Racer input seems to be handled at PRP. Pretty much the "we know what we are doing and how to run a program, You [the racers] don't, and We don't care what you think, just deal with it".

I woudl think management would be reaching out to as many long time track participants as practical asking for input adn constructive critisms to make the track a better place. Instead, the issues just get ignored in hopes that they will go away and solve themselves.

I can remember a few times a while back when some problems were addressed with yelling and screaming right in the staging lanes and the end result was someone getting thrown out of the track. Was that the right way to handle the situation, perhaps not, but at least the issues got addressed one way or another and not just ignored.

Many people have offered suggestions, hoever there is no real method of contact. Perhaps a suggestion box at the track or an open call for suggestions is in order.

Sure there will be idiots who draw pictures of pee pees and just write the words "Suck It" or "Your Mom is Fat", but those just get pitched up front. Maybe even have someone go through them and throw those out before even getting into the hands of management.

If anyone who is prepared to take suggestions into account wants to discuss potential ways to make PRP better, feel free to contact me and I will contact others from the Bike crowd to get their input. Kyle Reasbeck can head up the suggestion gathering from He and his Mopar buddies...

John, not sure if we have ever met, but I to try to get the Bike crowd to get some input into the track constantly and try to talk with Greg to better the Bike experience because frankly it has been sad for a long time and things need to change and can with the right steps taken. I have some things that I am working on that you may like to hear about at some point so get ahold of me sometime.

Its nice to have another bike guy on here... Chuck and his buddies always gang up on me lol... Love the pic of Chuck!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
I thought Bill either went all Jack Nicholson from "The Shining" or was trying to boost his post count. Or both. Big Grin

I was like man someone turned into a post w h o r e...

Also love the yellowbullet comment Tony... why don't you get on there and stir up the pot... i need people to help me promote the pro mods...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
On a much more positive note, here is an nice writeup about Lou Greco winner of PRP's $5k on Sunday.
Lou Greco Winner PRP $5k

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
Its nice to have another bike guy on here... Chuck and his buddies always gang up on me lol... Love the pic of Chuck!

What, just because I tell Ryder "4 wheels.... 4 wheels... 4 wheels!" Big Grin

All that pic needed was Barry, Greg, and Bill stuffed in the back seat. Laughing

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
6 Double 00 lights in a row!!! Now thats driving,Congrats Lou Greco

Posts: 321 | Location: pittsburgh pa 15216 | Registered: November 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Thriller
posted Hide Post
Jordan and John, I've been sitting back taking all this in for quite a while without getting involved. But this has turned into something too big to ignore. I can't believe anyone would be so childish as to flood the site with empty pages. If anyone doesn't like what they're reading, then log off. People have the right to voice their oppinions, even if some people don't agree. If you guys have anything you want to bounce off of me, feel free.

Posts: 16 | Location: Tarentum,PA. | Registered: March 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey guys just a heads up a old racer from the keystone days has just moved back to pgh and will hopefully be racing at prp this weekend in either street or maybe modified his name is Bill Cline and he,ll be drving a yellow 64 malibu ss.Bill has been racing out at firebird raceway the last 15 years so make him feel at home and stop by if you remember him, he used to drive a old white 66-67 impala in the old heavy class..

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thriller:
Jordan and John, I've been sitting back taking all this in for quite a while without getting involved. But this has turned into something too big to ignore. I can't believe anyone would be so childish as to flood the site with empty pages. If anyone doesn't like what they're reading, then log off. People have the right to voice their oppinions, even if some people don't agree. If you guys have anything you want to bounce off of me, feel free.

Mike, I will talk to you about some things when I see you again... maybe this weekend???
Hope you had a great birthday!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
On a much more positive note, here is an nice writeup about Lou Greco winner of PRP's $5k on Sunday.
Lou Greco Winner PRP $5k

Great article... Congrats to Lou on a great day!

I think we should set you four up in that car for a picture and we can use it on a flyer... haha

And as for Ryder, he got his first ride on 2 wheels on Friday at the track and he loved every second of it...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550

FOREVER 53

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hes only smiling cause he knows the hot rod pick up is behind him lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Very well stated Tony, Turks post was quite professional. All Greg's hard work was overshadowed by one poor decision. Thought $20.00 was to expensive for spectating on Friday. He needs to stop cutting the purse, I will not tow 2 hours for the cut purse. I believe someone was posting Thursday on Yellowbullet abuot possibility of cutting purse.

Posts: 16 | Location: home | Registered: June 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Just a little insight. when certain people come on here( that are associated with the management at prp )always keep in mind if your going to speak as though you are representing the track weather you’re addressing one person or not you are talking to everyone. After a 2 year lay off I was really looking forward to racing again ( ONLY BECAUSE OF THE GOOD THINGS GREG REPRESENTS) but this was a definite set back. Tony has always been a positive figure to prp and very well liked by a lot of racers concerned customer
Bud

This message has been edited. Last edited by: doorman,

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Who's coming to the track tonight for Night at the Races and Pittsburgh Pro-Mods. I will be there for sure trying to pick up a W.

See you there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MattCadamore:
hes only smiling cause he knows the hot rod pick up is behind him lol

First thing I'm buying when I hit the Powerball is that truck!!!!! And then I'm paying someone to blow it up, because if I do it, the way it treats me, it will just kick my az zz again!
Tongue

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck you're too serious, you can beat it just "Be the car Chuck, Be the car" Trub

Posts: 23 | Location: pittsburgh pa. | Registered: December 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What a way to get my name on a racing site, as one of Lou's victums! Congrats to Lou! He had that thing on a rope and unfortunately none of us could cut it. Well deserved.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I've raced Matt in that thing twice... first time a couple years ago he dropped a .016 package, then Sunday second round an .018 pacakge. Yeah, it's possible to get inside them, but pretty doggone tough!