DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
What a beautiful forecast for tomorrow, can't wait to race!

Even better weather to start ripping car apart Wave

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
I just saw this on the Facebook page.

And don't forget...Sunday April 24 - test and tune open to all. Gates open at noon, racing from 1pm-6pm.

And I was home cutting grass.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It was also on both websites, and the text/email alert that was sent Friday afternoon, when Friday's test and tune got rained out.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Missed that. Oh well.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Video of Saturday's final rounds:

https://youtu.be/AdndclyqfkM

Really cool addition!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of fast frank
posted Hide Post
Good stuff, congrats to winners

Posts: 728 | Location: pa. | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
New website. Looks good

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
how can I get a hold of Greg Miller? Got payout this week and I think there was a printing error on the checks. The date on the check was 2/29/16 and on it is also highlighted void in 30days. LOL.

I did not catch it but the bank teller said it probably wont process through their bank like that....

Can someone have it contact me. Jesse Azzato 814.594.2357

Posts: 1437 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Was that the only error? I woulda thought the decimal point was a few spots too far to the left.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear that the Bowman family patriarch, Donald, dad to Keith, Tim, and Bruce, granddad to Kara Jo and Nick, passed away yesterday. The obituary is on the link:

Mr. Bowman obituary

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Very sorry to hear that the Bowman family patriarch, Donald, dad to Keith, Tim, and Bruce, granddad to Kara Jo and Nick, passed away yesterday. The obituary is on the link:

Mr. Bowman obituary

I believe that Donald's father built MY grandfather's home in the mid 1950's

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
posted May 30, 2016 03:04 PM
If you post something on your personal page or send a private message, somehow it is found and they kick people out because of it. But when you post or message them about getting the money that they owe you and several others, it is completely disregarded. So, I will post this on here, and I will not mention any names, but I am going to start weekly updates on the status.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
This week's schedule:

Friday, June 10 - Test and tune, 1/4 mile, open to all cars, trucks, bikes, and junior dragsters, plus Bud's Auto Sales Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock combo eliminator. Gates open 5:30pm, racing from 6:30pm-midnight. $25 to race, $10 for spectators ($30 for a carload of 4 or more in a vehicle), kids 10 and under free.

Saturday, June 11 - Event #1 - Box/no box, test and tune (open to all cars), and Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association, 1/4 racing. Gates open 11am, racing noon-6pm. $35 for box/no box, $25 for test and tune, $10 for spectators, $30 for a carload (4 or more in a vehicle), kids 10 and under free.

Saturday, June 11 - Event #2 - Saturday Night Street Drags, test and tune for street cars, trucks, and bikes only (no drag cars, drag bike, or junior dragsters). Gates open 8pm, racing 9pm-1am. 100mph, 125mph, 150mph, and 175mph club stickers awarded. CD Fab of Uniontown is awarding $100 to fastest MPH of the night, TRC Performance of Ruffsdale is giving $50 to the slowest 100mph, and fastest in the 100mph without hitting 125mph, and Wonder Racing LLC is giving $100 for best reaction time of the night. $25 to race, $10 for spectators.

Coming up next weekend, 12th annual Curt George Memorial race, in a Mopars versus The World format:

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm going to light a candle at church this week Chuck and pray for sunshine. BG races haven't had much luck in the past with mother nature. Maybe she's a Chevy fan and the "all makes" change will help.

Posts: 119 | Location: Outside | Registered: May 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mike, I'm ready to get a live chicken! The Curt George Memorial weekend used to get through relatively unscathed, but last year was awful, obviously, with the cancellation. This is a good race, good payouts, including round money, and I hope the weather works out and it gets a lot of support.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, I'm ready to get a live chicken! The Curt George Memorial weekend used to get through relatively unscathed, but last year was awful, obviously, with the cancellation. This is a good race, good payouts, including round money, and I hope the weather works out and it gets a lot of support.

Hey Chuck, we can't have guys throwing up all over the track.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm glad someone caught the reference, Tony. Big Grin

Is very bad to steal Jobu's rum. Is very bad.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
LOL. one of the great ones
+

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It is with heavy hearts that we pass along the sad news that Phyllis Gentile, after a long and courageous battle with cancer, passed away early this morning. Phyllis, husband of former track manager Mike Gentile, was instrumental in keeping the gates open at Keystone Raceway, working alongside Mike and their children to complete any job that needed done. Our deepest sympathies go out to Phyllis’ family and friends. Arrangement details will be posted when they become available.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Arrangement - viewing will be Monday, June 13, 2pm-4pm, and 6pm-8pm at Curran-Shaffer Funeral Hom in Apollo. Service 11am on Tuesday, June 14, at the funeral home.

http://www.curranfuneralhome.com/locations/apollo