DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Last day to get banquet tickets. Webmaster is dealing with a hack attack on the KRP site, but you can order them on PayPal, or call the track.

Banquet tickets

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
ISO a 98-2002 4th gen camaro or firebird. Must be a hardtop / automatic. Prefer LS1 but will consider 6 cyl.

Looking for a new project.

Also considering selling my '72 Nova if anyone is looking.

724-six 40-9 eight 6 eight.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
quote:
ISO a 98-2002 4th gen camaro or firebird. Must be a hardtop / automatic. Prefer LS1 but will consider 6 cyl.

There is a Camaro sitting at Sheehan Auto that is for sale. I believe it is less motor & trans.
724 785 9699

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Underdog99:
quote:

There is a Camaro sitting at Sheehan Auto that is for sale. I believe it is less motor & trans.
724 785 9699

Sheehan's has a 99, but t-top car, roller. Former V6.

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Wasn't sure what it was. I never paid much attention but seems many of them are T-top.

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
2017 racers meeting, March 26

This Sunday, March 26, join us for our racers meeting at the New Alexandria Fireman's Club, 1pm. Hear about the upcoming 50th anniversary season, get your pit spot, sign up for points, and ask any questions you may have! The Fireman's Club is on Route 22, just past the Route 22/981 junction, on the western side of 22.
8370 State Route 22
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania 15670

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Opening day, Saturday, April 1!!

Racers and fans, the time has come, the opening of our 50th anniversary season is here! Join us for test and tune this Saturday, April 1. Gates open at 11am, racing is from noon to 6pm, and is open to all street and drag cars, trucks, bikes, and junior dragsters. $25 to race, $10 for spectators, kids 10 and under free.

PLEASE NOTE: We will be using the Stone Jug Road entrance this weekend, and only the left side pits and ticket booth.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Schedule change due to the weather:

Opening day, Sunday, April 2!!!

SCHEDULE UPDATE:

TEST AND TUNE MOVED TO SUNDAY APRIL 2!!!!
Racers and fans, with the amount of rain we've had, and are still getting, coupled with cool temperatures and clouds in Saturday's forecast, we are switching this week's test and tune opener to Sunday. We will use Saturday to dry out, and welcome Sunday's forecast of 59 and sunny. We want to kick off the 50th anniversary season in the best way possible, and making the switch will allow us to do so. The hours remain the same: gates open at 11am, racing from noon to 6pm. Thank you for your understanding and support, and please pass the word along to your friends! As an incentive, we will award a pair of 1 day passes and a tshirt, randomly selected from all page likes and shares!

Gates open at 11am, racing is from noon to 6pm, and is open to all street and drag cars, trucks, bikes, and junior dragsters. $25 to race, $10 for spectators, kids 10 and under free.

PLEASE NOTE: We will be using the Stone Jug Road entrance this weekend, and only the left side pits and ticket booth.

Coming up:

Saturday, April 8, Test N Tune. Chassis certifications (appointment required). Gates open at 11am, racing from noon-6pm.
Saturday, April 15, EVENT #1 - Test N Tune. Gates open at 11am, racing from noon-6pm.
Saturday, April 15, EVENT #2 - Street car test and tune, racing 7pm-11pm
Friday, April 21, Test N Tune. Gates open at 6:00pm, racing from 7:00pm-midnight
Saturday, April 22, SSS Points Day #1, SBRA Points Day #1. 1/8 mile Bracket Racing. Gates open 11am, junior dragsters at noon, big car time trials start at 3pm
Friday, April 28, Test N Tune. Gates open at 6:00pm, racing from 7:00pm-midnight
Saturday, April 29, SSS Points Day #2. 1/4 mile Bracket Racing, plus Bud’s Auto Nostalgia Stock/Super Stock combo eliminator. Gates open 11am, TCR at noon, junior dragsters follow, big car time trials start at 3pm

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck any chance that there is a track rental Sunday? Want
To get new ride out but don't know if I will be able to make it Saturday. I am just looking to make a couple easy passes and don't care about time slips.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
Im hoping with the cold weather and chance of morning flurries someone switches to sunday instead of saturday again this week.

Posts: 829 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
quote:
Im hoping with the cold weather and chance of morning flurries someone switches to sunday instead of saturday again this week.

That would be wonderful.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping for Sunday too, might get my heap done in time for that. All depends on what Mother Nature does.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Test and tune officially moved to Sunday for this weekend. April 9 - gates open 11am, racing from noon to 6pm.

Anyone with chassis certification appointments, they are still on for Saturday.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I have a paying job to get out and wasn't looking forward to hooking up in the AM with snow flurries.

Thanks for the notice Chuck !!

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Points start this weekend. Cool deal with the Mike's Auto Body Challenge, for all points racers who stage first round, you get put in a drawing at the 2017 season banquet for cash prizes. 3 junior dragster racers names will be pulled to win $100, $200, and $300. From Street, Bike, Modified, and Top, 12 racers names will be pulled, with 10 winning $250, one winning $1000, and one winning $2500.

Mike's Auto Body Challenge rules:
* Join KRP points
* Stage first round every points day
* Miss a points day, and you are ineligible
* What position you finish in points does not matter, you're eligible for the drawing!
* You must attend the banquet

DRR Trophy
Picture of camhead
posted Hide Post
My car worked flawless yesterday for the first time ever at Keystone giving me my second win ever with the car. I won two years ago at Mason Dixon, but at Keystone I could never make it past the 4th round. The car only varied .0193 in the 60ft and .0219 in the 1/8 out ot 9 passes. Thanks to everyone that congratulated me on the win last night.

Posts: 9 | Location: Pa | Registered: May 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of wvdragracer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Craig!

Posts: 19 | Location: Mannington WV | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Awesome job Craig! Happy for you!

Posts: 67 | Location: around and about | Registered: November 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congrats Craig! You and the Nova seemed really dialed in Saturday!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Craig!

Configuration: 3350#, 582 C.I.,

60 - 1.24
1/8 - 5.53@ 126MPH
1/4 - 8.73@ 159MPH

3700#+210lb driver, FULL interior, through mufflers, 10.5 tire.
60'-1.333 (IN 4000ft DA! Joisy Math excluded; 1.25sec using JOISY MATH.) Wink
1/4 - 9.60@144MPH

Posts: 1430 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post