DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sorry I missed you, Jim. I hope you'll be over a few times.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shawn Pinkerton:
Are the Summit books with the discount stickers out for grabs again this year?

Did you pick up a summit discount?
I have a few - just let me know.

427, TPIS Solid Roller-Brodix 245, Rossler700r4, 4,000 stall, 3.54 gears

Best ET: 10.09@ 136.6mph

Posts: 21 | Location: Heidelberg, PA | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Check out the PRP site and FB page... there are some challenges out there to raise funds for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. First donation challenge has been met, Bill Turk has agreed to get his hair cut pretty doggone short. If enough funds get raised, I'll lose the beard! And as always, you can donate at
http://www.thinkingofnikki.com/contact.html

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
2015 schedule is posted on the PRP site:

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/schedule.php

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Chuck

What's the 660 Top Bulb deal? Is there a flyer on it somewhere?

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TH383
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chuck

X2?

Posts: 831 | Location: PA | Registered: November 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chuck

X3

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
I just ran across this, I don't know anything about it, except it looks to be a pretty cheap bracket car if anyone's looking for a cheap mopar that needs a little work
http://classifieds.pennswoods.....cgi?adindex=3297561

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
see prp and qcmp halloween races are on top of each others AGAIN! crying

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I am betting the 660 stands for 1/8 mile and would be guessing the details are still being worked on.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:

Yeah...we discussed that a month or 2 ago. Welcome to the internet.

With IHRA changing their dates for the bracket finals and Bader growing the Halloween Classic to race Sunday thru Sunday with people setting up camp the Friday and Saturday before the gates open, the month of October basically leaves 1 weekend for 2 places to have their Halloween races.

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by green1:
I am betting the 660 stands for 1/8 mile and would be guessing the details are still being worked on.

Could be right Clint. Maybe that is just a tentative date. I wouldn't think you would want to schedule on top of the $50K at Mid Michigan.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
At this point, all I know for sure is the date is set, and it will be 1/8th mile.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yeah...we discussed that a month or 2 ago. Welcome to the internet.

With IHRA changing their dates for the bracket finals and Bader growing the Halloween Classic to race Sunday thru Sunday with people setting up camp the Friday and Saturday before the gates open, the month of October basically leaves 1 weekend for 2 places to have their Halloween races.

Yeah...we discussed that a month or 2 ago. Welcome to the internet

LOL

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Check out the PRP site and FB page... there are some challenges out there to raise funds for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. First donation challenge has been met, Bill Turk has agreed to get his hair cut pretty doggone short. If enough funds get raised, I'll lose the beard! And as always, you can donate at

Tip of the cap to Bill Turk and Mike Barnyk, and now to Matt Brehm as well. Donations were at $910 as of 8pm last night, awesome!

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
REALLY WTF
oh well just keep kicking yourself in the balls dumb dumb dumb

quote:

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Tip of the cap to Bill Turk and Mike Barnyk, and now to Matt Brehm as well. Donations were at $910 as of 8pm last night, awesome!

Well over $1000 as of yesterday morning!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of CulpK348
posted Hide Post
Chuck,

No night under fire on the schedule this year? What took its place?

Life is Short....Live it without Regrets

Sponsored by:

Calcutta Auto Parts
Team MOJO Foundation
El Paso Mexican Restaurant

Posts: 527 | Location: East Liverpool, Ohio | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
It's late this year, Jim, September 12.

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mike Carr
posted Hide Post
The Tri-State Stock/Super Stock Association will be in action at PRP for three events this season.
~Saturday June 6th ($100 entry)
~Sat-Sun September 26-27 (race each day). $100 entry Saturday as the 5th Annual Carl Schodde-Bob Butter Memorial Race; $50 entry on Sunday).

Open to all NHRA and IHRA-legal S/SS cars, as well as Nostalgia/Super Stock. N/SS based on NMCA and/or 422 All-Stars rules (so if you can run with either/both of them, as is, you can run with us as is). Differences are we run on a .500 full tree; 1971-older big-block, mid/full-size cars (other than exceptions listed with NMCA/422); you may dial to the nearest hundredth and may change you dial-in between rounds, same as everyone else; and a two-step or transbrake are permitted, since S/SS cars are allowed them, per their rules.

Mike Carr
Tri-State Stock/Stock Association President
Retired Stock/bracket racer
Facebook/Twitter: buffdaddy1302

Posts: 59 | Location: Enon Valley PA | Registered: September 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post