DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sucks that weather played such a factor this weekend, but hats off to KRP for working through it all. Over 300 cars in Saturday and Sunday's race, Skeet was awesome in clarifying which day and which class was due up, Deanna switched back and forth between the 2 different race days flawlessly, and the crew worked their tails off. Awesome seeing folks from all over, and there was some fantastic racing. Big congrats to all the winners, especially Jake Battaglia in Saturday's no box, and Mike Egan getting his first win using the delay box in Saturday's box class. Mike Keys in Sunday's box race drops down a .0060 package on Ty Rankl's sweet Dakota pick up. Great stuff!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
^^^^Skeet knows his way around the mic for sure.It is easy to see/hear that he knows the sport inside and out and that makes him a real pleasure to listen too as he does the "play by play"of the race. You also do very well Chuck, i like when you are on the mic, you also do a good "play by play" with the MOV and other specific numbers you give about the race.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Retro D,

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Charles in Charge is awesome on the mic. I've asked him repeatedly to give up racing in that Olds and go announcing full time.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I appreciate it, guys. I'm just a bracket guy spitting out the numbers from a timeslip/screen. Skeet, Steve, Jared, those guys are entertainers in addition to being announcers.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
All you guys did a great job in my opinion. I know there were issues with the weather and the jet breaking and such, but I feel EVERYONE did a great job and things ran as smooth as possible given the circumstances....

Thanks everyone for all the hard work...

Anyplace the SBRA team list is at? trying to plan my trips the next few weeks....

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Brian, Greg has the SBRA list. Get in touch with him if you want to go. It's the same weekend as the Classic, if you were going to that. SBRA is a good time, lot of good racing.

SBRA details

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm doing numidia this weekend, and either SBRA with you guys or rockingham next weekend, and possibly kil-kare the weekend after that....

Posts: 63 | Location: youngstown, oh | Registered: February 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From the KRP website:

ALERT on gate entrance, pits, and ticket booth:

Upgrades have started on the right lane side of the track, from behind the tower to the ticket booth. The only entrance to the track Saturday will be through the front gate on Stone Jug Road. The right side of the track will not be open for pit spots, nor will the ticket booth. Please pit on the left side of the track, and only turn off the track to the left side.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Well, I hope they're not doing any digging on the right side. I'm pretty sure that's where Carmen buried Jimmy Hoffa

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Underdog99
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 72 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: October 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Man, I miss Carm.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Racers going to SBRA at Mason Dixon, the KRP pit spots are different than the last 2 years:

DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Well, I hope they're not doing any digging on the right side. I'm pretty sure that's where Carmen buried Jimmy Hoffa

Thought that was where the dip in right lane at top end was from Hum

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
SBRA roster is on the KRP website and FB.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ed Galanda:
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:

Thought that was where the dip in right lane at top end was from Hum

LOL. might be.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mia Tedesco on winning the NHRA Super Gas championship! Nice article here:

Mia Tedesco NHRA SG champ

Can you imagine the smile on Carmen's face, and how proud he is?

DRR Trophy
Picture of Dale Greenawald
posted Hide Post
I am looking at a new car that needs a set of side exit headers made.
Who around here will do a nice job? Thanks.

ICS RACING ENGINES

Posts: 82 | Location: Burgettstown,Pa. | Registered: March 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 318Y
posted Hide Post
Jack Bixler does Awesome work, you should know that Dale

Team Rocky
Brian Yanchik

RJ Race Cars
Domhoff Racing Engines
Race Flow Development
Abruzzi Converters

Posts: 119 | Location: Pa. | Registered: March 31, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I can hack up a set very nicely. Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dale Greenawald:
I am looking at a new car that needs a set of side exit headers made.
Who around here will do a nice job? Thanks.

Steve Roth or Dave Dominick would be my go too's if I was looking for that kind of work.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post