DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
We already have a list of sponsors for next years practice tree race: Robert Downey Jr, Lindsay Lonan, Charlie Sheen, Roger Clemens, and Cheech & Chong. Hope to see you there guys.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Good news guys: Snoop Dogg just signed on as a sponsor as well.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
Good news guys: Snoop Dogg just signed on as a sponsor as well.

Pot & booze, sounds like fun! Will there be kids present?

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NoRespect Racing:
All of us at NoRespect Racing wish all of you racers and crews, and track personnel at Pittsburgh Raceway a Very Merry Xmas Holiday and a safe New Years Eve!! See ya all in April!

Shelby & Crew

Hey Shelby, backatcha, to you and your family!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
hope everyone has a happy and safe new years eve.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
happy new year to everyone.

I'll be back full time this year now that we have enough help at work.

I realize I've been quite crabby the last few years (mostly due to work sucking the life out of me, lol)& appologise to those I have directly or indirectly offended by bringing my personal problems with me to the track.

obviously we have a new pit spot, up by the fence on carmens side, stop by & say hello or I'll see you in the street lanes.

Posts: 12 | Location: Creighton Pa | Registered: April 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to everybody!

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Everybody.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
New Year Party Christmas 2 Christmas New Year Rulez Just want in Christmas Party Sorryand doorman is stupid,,

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
happy New Year to all! New Year

Larry, good to hear work is better for you now. See you in the lanes!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of casper gt
posted Hide Post
thanks Chuck

Posts: 12 | Location: Creighton Pa | Registered: April 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year to all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As A.J. said:

quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Happy New Year to all.

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ratty, here is a pretty cool promo video of Rodeheavers Hotrod shop and some of the work he does. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2n55kiNnF4

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That was pretty cool Mikey. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Tom Lang, you have a PM

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
cool, thanks Balaska! hopefully that dyno is big enough to handle my boat... ha

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
It's mounted in the floor Ratty, will have no problem with any car.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
It's mounted in the floor Ratty, will have no problem with any car.

i was just joking, wondering if the garage door was big enough to fit my behemoth... (after seeing all those little ponies in there... lol)

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I don't usually do stuff like this, but a friend from work is one of the finalist's to be inducted into the Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame. He is by far the most hardcore fan of any team that I have ever seen. You are permitted to vote once a day and he would greatly appreciate every vote, but even a one time vote is a huge help. There is a short registration process involved to be eligible to vote. His name is Rick Steele and is the top right nominee on the link below.

http://jsonline.upickem.net/en...TING&contestid=43122

Thanks a ton for the help.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post