DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Oh my!! Some peoples kids!!

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
RATTY, take it to a land scape supply co or a place like that there is a few places in south side or close that have scales

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DADDYWAGS:
RATTY, take it to a land scape supply co or a place like that there is a few places in south side or close that have scales

Hybrid dynamics in youngwood, pa. Eric starenchak.they may have the dyno.

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Ummmm, I smell a ray, I mean a rat!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ma Brewer-Christine:
Ummmm, I smell a ray, I mean a rat!

I don't think it's that involved.

Somebody is bored...

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
Richy, you know we love you.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 1355PRO
posted Hide Post
You guys crack me up...why do you all hide behind screen names?....Man up...I'll race any of you...just hope I don't spray parts in your lane Rolling

Eric Macchiaroli
S/R1355 80 Arrow

Posts: 473 | Location: Glenshaw PA | Registered: February 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ratty:
hey guys, i have a local pittsburgh question.... actually, two questions... 1) Any suggestions for a good yet inexpensive chassis dyno use in the area? and, 2) Any ideas where i can get my car weighed? before i moved here i would take my car to the local garbage dump to get it weighed, i was thinking of doing the same here unless there's another option.. thanks!

http://www.rodeheavershotrod.com/

Tim can take care of you on both the dyno, and scales.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:

I thought they closed or moved out by Latrobe

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:
Originally posted by ratty:
hey guys, i have a local pittsburgh question.... actually, two questions... 1) Any suggestions for a good yet inexpensive chassis dyno use in the area? and, 2) Any ideas where i can get my car weighed? before i moved here i would take my car to the local garbage dump to get it weighed, i was thinking of doing the same here unless there's another option.. thanks!

http://www.rodeheavershotrod.com/

Tim can take care of you on both the dyno, and scales.

X2 thats who I use and he is very easy to deal with, plus like Mark said, he has scales also and I have used them too.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by John Cadamore:
A few question about the upcoming practice tree race.
1. These pretzels are making me thirsty. Will bottled water be available?
2. Will I be permitted to were my MOPAR shirt or is that considered cheating.
3. I am currently looking for a girlfriend and I look like a really, really cool dude in the sunglasses that santa brought me. Am I permitted
to participate while wearing them? I may also have my hat turned slightly to one side. Thanks for answering these simple but very important questions.

To answer the bottled water question --- I will be at the door checking your bottle for alcohol, kids are going to be present, I will also be sniffing your breath for alcohol, cause if you smell like alcohol, YOU MUST be a drunk and a big trouble maker & you will be dealt with severely, cause kids will be present!

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balaska347:
quote:
Originally posted by Rich Paton III:
quote:

I thought they closed or moved out by Latrobe

Yep, looks like they moved to Derry. Sorry for the incorrect info.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Try this:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/...111796888214?sk=wall

Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Jeff oppenheim from 1st try engineering has given me a few more names of places around the area that have chassis dyno options.

FJ performance in Delmont.

JS dyno in Verona.

Pittsburgh performance in clairton.

Wolfpack speed in Robinson.

If you need additional info, email Jeff at jaost28@yahoo.com.

Rhpiii

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ratty
posted Hide Post
awesome, thanks DADDYWAGS, Rich Paton III, Mark Romeo, Balaska347, and Glenn and Joan, for all the great info!! i should've joined this board years ago...

2X48
Pittsburgh Raceway Park
pump gas NA 406
1.52 7.17 11.32 117

still a rookie

Posts: 129 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: November 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NoRespect Racing
posted Hide Post
Well did anyone get any nice race goodies for Xmas?

Shelby

Posts: 13 | Location: United States | Registered: November 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of NoRespect Racing
posted Hide Post
All of us at NoRespect Racing wish all of you racers and crews, and track personnel at Pittsburgh Raceway a Very Merry Xmas Holiday and a safe New Years Eve!! See ya all in April!

Shelby & Crew

Posts: 13 | Location: United States | Registered: November 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
o k i would like to apologize for my shenanigans.it was all in fun. i just spoke to my boy (BIG CHIEF) and we decided to have our own practice tree race next year for all the drunks and druggies. lookin forward to seein there.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
well that blows, I would like to run my bike again during that weekend. It sucks there is no bike class during a pro am... time for me to start lobbying for a pro sportsman bike class in pro am racing lol

MIROCK race that weekend at MIR. :-)

Good Call!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
such a d i c k h e a d.. Just want in
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
o k i would like to apologize for my shenanigans.it was all in fun. i just spoke to my boy (BIG CHIEF) and we decided to have our own practice tree race next year for all the drunks and druggies. lookin forward to seein there.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post