DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
If drinking beer/alcohol is that big of a deal to you, maybe you should skip the tree race and go to AA. JMO

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bill, Bud is coming up to my place to pick up his replacement so the cheating will continue! Busted
I think somebody needs to learn the fact that someone is putting on a race and it is by their rules and if you don't like it stay home! Or you could put your own race on and see who shows up. Eyes

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
well that blows, I would like to run my bike again during that weekend. It sucks there is no bike class during a pro am... time for me to start lobbying for a pro sportsman bike class in pro am racing lol

MIROCK race that weekend at MIR. :-)

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I do not mind constructive criticisms for the event, however these ludicrous statements that have been previously posted do not warrant consideration.

When it comes to alcohol we are not licensed to serve alcohol nor do we want anyone to indulge in the parking lot and make a scene at the event and cause an issue. I cannot stop anyone from drinking however if an issue arises it will be handled.

maybe it should be a smoke free event too (including outside) Kids are present right???? I will stand at the door and if u smell like smoke, u cant come in cause "kids are present" right????? Why does a beer or beverage HAVE to be compared to someone "causing a scene"?????? Maybe i will quit going to my favorite restaurants with my kids cause "THEY" serve alcohol cause kids are present!!!!! right???? BTW, dont throw charities into this cause we all give!!!!

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
When someone can tell me how my drinking beer/alcohol at a practice tree race has anything to do with how it will affect their performance at the practice tree race, or their well being in any way, then I will consider going to AA. Because I would guess it has nothing to do with it.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Jekyll:
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
I do not mind constructive criticisms for the event, however these ludicrous statements that have been previously posted do not warrant consideration.

When it comes to alcohol we are not licensed to serve alcohol nor do we want anyone to indulge in the parking lot and make a scene at the event and cause an issue. I cannot stop anyone from drinking however if an issue arises it will be handled.
I just heard there is a tree race at The Betty Ford Clinic look into that one. Realits their event and their rules play by them or dont play. Its that easy.

maybe it should be a smoke free event too (including outside) Kids are present right???? I will stand at the door and if u smell like smoke, u cant come in cause "kids are present" right????? Why does a beer or beverage HAVE to be compared to someone "causing a scene"?????? Maybe i will quit going to my favorite restaurants with my kids cause "THEY" serve alcohol cause kids are present!!!!! right???? BTW, dont throw charities into this cause we all give!!!!

Posts: 39 | Location: 3rd rock | Registered: May 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
sorry that post did not work out right........I just heard there is a tree race at The Betty Ford Clinic look into that one. Really its their event, their rules if you dont like them dont play, its that easy. Also if drinking is that big of a part in your life your in the wrong sport. Try lawn darts JMO

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I don't think I want to go all the way to California for a practice tree race, but thanks for the info! I'll pass it along!

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
This forum has more drama than a Twilight forum.

Its truly sad that everyone just can't get along, without either having rude or passive aggressive comments made, and I'm talking about everyone on here, not just a 'certain few'. This forum doesn't only represent yourselves, but your home track. If I was reading this forum from an outside track, I certainly wouldn't want to race here seeing how you all act on here. And yeah, I know I'm 'ruffling a few feathers' by angering the great Gods of Pittsburgh Raceway, and will probably get flamed by the cheerleaders, but really? You all should be ashamed of yourselves because you all sound like a bunch of angry teenagers.

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Agent_pink:
This forum has more drama than a Twilight forum.

Its truly sad that everyone just can't get along, without either having rude or passive aggressive comments made, and I'm talking about everyone on here, not just a 'certain few'. This forum doesn't only represent yourselves, but your home track. If I was reading this forum from an outside track, I certainly wouldn't want to race here seeing how you all act on here. And yeah, I know I'm 'ruffling a few feathers' by angering the great Gods of Pittsburgh Raceway, and will probably get flamed by the cheerleaders, but really? You all should be ashamed of yourselves because you all sound like a bunch of angry teenagers.
Agent Pink , you are correct, I am done with this topic. Merry X-Mass to all

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Not 100% sure who you guys are, but we're not falling for your shennanigans.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
OK - Here's a few facts that not all of you know. The Practice Tree Race started out as a fun way for a couple of our racers to get together in the off season for some fun and as a fix to their "Jonesing". Since the inception of the Race, we have lost a few really great people from our track and the originators of the event have included a charitable contribution to our lost friends and family members as a tribute to what the PRP Family is all about. It has always been a Family Oriented Event, as PRP is a Family. It's supposed to be FUN!!!All this crap about drinking and smoking and whatever is ridiculous and should not even merit mention on this forum - especially during this Holiest of Holidays when we all are remembering our lost loved ones.

To All Who Visit Here:
Work towards for Peace on Earth, and Good Will to All. Practice Random Acts of Kindness. Thank a Soldier. and Have a Very Merry Blessed Christmas! Just Joan

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Well, maybe Joan is.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tony Fagnilli:
Well, maybe Joan is.

Hey Tony - "you gotta stand for sumthin or you'll fall for anything" Christmas 2
Merry Christmas to you and yours!

My AARP = Armed And Really Pissed

Posts: 137 | Location: 15650 | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
shennanigans.

Tony please not such big word i tried to break it down and sound it out I STILL DONT GET IT (PLEASE REPHRASE ) just saying its not important

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I think he's referring the Shenanigan's, that's the restaurant that has all the goofy stuff on the walls up in the North Hills. Really good wings, I hear.

Posts: 9 | Location: in your basement | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
If one more person uses the word shenanigans, I swear to God they're going to get pistol whipped.

Hey Farva, what's the name of that restaurant that has all of that goofy **it all over the walls?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
Shenanigans ?????

And I want a litre a cola......

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Deniker:
... I want a litre a cola......

"... an' dahn't git me non o' dat stinkin' rut-beer!!!"

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Hold the spit on that cop's burger. Check, holding spit on cops burger.

Hey, does this look like spit to you? Yep. Ah, F**k it.