DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doorman:
well maverick87 i would have to say i agree with Dr.jekyll its always about the money ... but dont get me wrong we still need some of you guys to donate.... just saying really its not impooortant

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Looking forward to seeing all the improvements at PRP. Nitro Jam/Pro Am info is up on IHRA.com. I'm just wondering if there will be anything for regular bracket racers to participate in, like a box/no box.

Was just wondering the same thing Chuck, I was wondering if the Nitro Jam will have normal points classes like last year or even a box/no box to participate in. I would like to defend my Iron Man win...

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I would guess that there will not be regular racing or a box/no box. With the Nitro Jam and the pro am I would think it would be hard to fit anything else in.

Looks like they are making a lot of progress on upgrades with the weather cooperating. Im looking forward to 2012 season for another great year.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
it looks like they have been busy at the track with the new improvements.
prp pics

... I never thought I'd see the day...

Posts: 309 | Location: USA | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
well that blows, I would like to run my bike again during that weekend. It sucks there is no bike class during a pro am... time for me to start lobbying for a pro sportsman bike class in pro am racing lol

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and happy new year Prp!! Hope everyone has a safe holiday!! I should have my heap back together by June or July!! ha ha
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i was wondering the same thing about the nitro jam.
really dont feel like paying 135 bux a day to run in a pro am class.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JordanPR22:
well that blows, I would like to run my bike again during that weekend. It sucks there is no bike class during a pro am... time for me to start lobbying for a pro sportsman bike class in pro am racing lol

Im just guessing Jordan, they may have regular racing. We will just have to wait and see.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing they won't have regular racing that weekend. The "Pro" circus plus all of the Pro-am classes really won't leave much if any room for a points race or even a box/no-box. Just my opinion. I'll most likely be there running Hot Rod if nothing changes.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dr. Jekyll
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]but no alcohol please. This is a family oriented event, and there will be kids present.
[QUOTE

Dont see how alcohol or beer have ANYTHING to do with kids being present?????????????????? Amusement parks serve beer!!!!! Um, every restaurant in gods creation serves beer/alcohol. If u want there to be no alcohol, come up with a better response than "kids are present"!!!!! Like drugs, just say no! unfortunately, I did alot of winning under the influence and sad no beer!

Posts: 15 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
all that talk about bud cheating..lol..not no more.i made sure of this october..his darn cheating device malfunctioned and the motor exploded..and not 1 person thanked me for it either..wtf? Newbie

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
heres a word of advice for your practice tree race and serving alcohol: if there are children present and they ask for a beer, JUST SAY NO.

Posts: 191 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
just sayin, not important.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I'm just guessing, but if you are over the age of 21 NO ONE can stop you from drinking. Drugs, however, should be done in the parking lot away from the children.

Mr. Prest, thank you for getting that jerk Bud out of my way for next season. Keep up the good work.

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of John Cadamore
posted Hide Post
Drug and alcohol testing should be performed before each round of the practice tree race and this practice should be extended to all NHRA and IHRA race tracks in the upcoming year.

Posts: 155 | Location: Freeport | Registered: June 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I do not mind constructive criticisms for the event, however these ludicrous statements that have been previously posted do not warrant consideration.

When it comes to alcohol we are not licensed to serve alcohol nor do we want anyone to indulge in the parking lot and make a scene at the event and cause an issue. I cannot stop anyone from drinking however if an issue arises it will be handled.

So if being unable to partake in drinking will hinder you from attending so be it.

For all of you that want to attend an Alcohol Free event
that will be a great time and benefit the Thinking of
Nikki Foundation this is for you.

It will be a great time had by all, just ask anyone who has attended in the past!

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
What is all this talk of "iron man" trophies and "ludicrous" comments? Do people really beat their cars and drag race for comic books and rap cd's?

Posts: 9 | Location: smithton pa | Registered: December 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I'm guessing they won't have regular racing that weekend. The "Pro" circus plus all of the Pro-am classes really won't leave much if any room for a points race or even a box/no-box. Just my opinion. I'll most likely be there running Hot Rod if nothing changes.

Thats my plan too if I can cover the index. Im just gonna play it by ear.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
all that talk about bud cheating..lol..not no more.i made sure of this october..his darn cheating device malfunctioned and the motor exploded..and not 1 person thanked me for it either..wtf? Newbie

You post the dumbest stuff Bill, but I do get a laugh out of it.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
Picture of doorman
posted Hide Post
WHAT JUST HAPPIN