DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
well i have the total from this year.
i efile so i really dont need the paper to send in with it. just figured since racing was over for months, they might not procrastinate sending them out Roll Eyes

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I think you are somewhat at the mercy of the accountant!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure our 1099's come in around mid-month. I can't really remember, but I don't remember it being really late in the month like some of my employers W2's seem to be.

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
I'm pretty sure our 1099's come in around mid-month. I can't really remember, but I don't remember it being really late in the month like some of my employers W2's seem to be.

X2

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I believe the IRS rule is that they have to be mailed/postmarked no later than Feb 1.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
i do think the rule is that all w2 and 1099 forms must be postmarked no later than jan 31.

i have had some employers take their time and send them on the 31 st. thats why i efile, i just need the employer id number and my totals from my last stub of the year and im set.
i figure i can use it more than the federal gov does. and would rather have it in my account than theirs anyday Big Grin

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to everyone from Ryan and i.
hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays.

DRR Pro
Picture of Triple Nickel II
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
i just need the employer id number and my totals from my last stub of the year and im set.

i figure i can use it more than the federal gov does. and would rather have it in my account than theirs anyday Big Grin

You might want to check with a tax expert, but I wonder if you might cause a delay in your refund if you file using the TIN, wages, and witholding amounts BEFORE that data is transmitted to the IRS by the business or employer.

Posts: 1590 | Location: Ohio | Registered: September 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Jeff, you have a PM.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If I'm reading the IHRA page correctly, it looks like it'll only be ET and Jrs. at the Nitro Jam event in May. Thought they would have the Rod and T/S and T/D classes also.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Thats how I read it too Dan, looks like PRP and Tuscon have "non-traditional" Nitro Jams. Just a booked in show from the looks of it.
Looks like only one Pro-Am also, Aug. 5-7th, not sure if it is a double WITH TOC qualifier (3 races) or if it is a single pro-am and TOC Qualifier (2 races).

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thats all i saw too,
no rod classes at all listed, just their nitro jam show plus ET and jrs

better be a pretty good show for 30 bux to watch.
and why would they have it on a friday night?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I believe it is Friday AND Saturday...but could be wrong.

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
1099s Missing

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
It's the New IHRA Nitro Show
coming to a track near you
Jets,wheelstanders,Clowns,fireworks,Monster trucks,Old Nitro Funny Cars and dragsters.
oh yea and some et racing thrown in
people in sportsman out
Might as well be the WWE...
Obviously

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I got a question for you guys, if Greg Miller is out as track manager then who is in as track manager?

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
As far as I know Mike T. is taking the track manager position this year. I am looking forward to the 2011 season.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmission
Jones RV

Posts: 47 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I heard jamie tedesco is gonna be the track manager.. uncle bobbys son..I've only seen a picture of the guy.. never saw him at the track.. this could be interesting.... I nominatie keith bowman for cheif starter AND track manager... Tongue

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
How you been CLINT?

Posts: 32 | Location: sprayin | Registered: November 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Head13:
I heard jamie tedesco is gonna be the track manager.. uncle bobbys son..I've only seen a picture of the guy.. never saw him at the track.. this could be interesting.... I nominatie keith bowman for cheif starter AND track manager... Tongue

X2

Jones Transmission Pumps