DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I was just wondering if anybody had a Holley Blue pump for sale. Mine took a dump and I think the problem is solved thanks to Mike Egan. I do need a working pump though. If you do please let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
jeff, i sent you a pm i have a few you can try out to find one you like. Joe, i have a holley blue pump #12-802-1 shoot me a pm with your e-mail i can send you a pic and price. i'm guessing you need it asap?? get back to me.
thanks,
Joe Jr.

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks joe, pm sent.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
PM sent Joe. Thanks.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Looking for D.O.T knowledge

I have been searching on the DOT pa site to see if a special permit is needed for a 40ft motorhome with 35ft trailer attached. Does anyone have have info on what PA says you need for this 75ft lentgth setup? If anything at all? The DOT website really does not cover motorhomes with trailers attached that i could find. With all the safety checks going on in PA and near the track just want to make sure we are legal for the MIR trip in a few weeks. Thanks for any info.

Posts: 177 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a 3500 and you are welcome to it! call me @ 412-855-1758

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
im looking for a msd 3400 or 3500 pill,
does anyone happen to have one laying around?
jeff

Posts: 36 | Location: City of Champions | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Turk:
Looking for D.O.T knowledge

I have been searching on the DOT pa site to see if a special permit is needed for a 40ft motorhome with 35ft trailer attached. Does anyone have have info on what PA says you need for this 75ft lentgth setup? If anything at all? The DOT website really does not cover motorhomes with trailers attached that i could find. With all the safety checks going on in PA and near the track just want to make sure we are legal for the MIR trip in a few weeks. Thanks for any info.

http://www.woodalls.com/articl...px?articleID=1195129

http://www.ywip.com/rv07.pdf
Doesn't make much sense about max trailer lengths and max combined lengths though....

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John_Gover:
Anyone have any details about the
"Stoplight Drags" for this Friday? Is it 1/4 mile, just started from a stoplight? Do you still get timeslips?

About to go on the PRP site as well...

Stoplight drags will be started with a stoplight, instead of the christmas tree. All vehicles (cars, trucks, bikes) must be street legal, on DOT tires (no slicks), have exhaust (no open headers), registered, and insured. No timeslips, 1/8th mile, win light only will display. Gates open at 5pm, racing at 6pm. Race $25, spectators $5. Car cruise as well, cruisers free entry for car and driver (must pay to race). Grudge runs in lanes 9 and 10, so if you want to race your buddy, go up side by side in 9 and 10. Open lanes are 7 and 8.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
whats deal with q16?entry?payout?can a guy enter q16 and top?thanks.hank

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
AJ. pm sent

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
again..whats the deal with quick16??entry?please answer me or i will make it rain all weekend!!info please

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i will make it rain all weekend!!

Mad Mad Mad

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

http://www.pittsburghracewaypark.com/EntryFees.php

I think just about all of the guys from the last time did double class with Top. Entry for Q16 must be done for the first session... no watching the first session and then seeing you can make the field.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Ed Galanda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
i will make it rain all weekend!!

Mad Mad Mad

You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...

Easy Frances Smile

Posts: 237 | Location: Wexford, PA | Registered: February 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
AJ. pm sir

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
back at ya Joe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Lighten up, Francis

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thank you AJ!! Appreciate it buddy!!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Assuming there is no rain out, will the TnT run as scheduled and the lights turned on tomorrow night (6PM-11PM)?

Just asking.... Car

Posts: 85 | Location: Johnstown, PA | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
John, the way this year has gone, I don't think we can ever assume it won't rain. It's a permanent 50-50 chance. But yes, of course the lights will be on. Looks like a good night to set some quick times... if it's the good 50% chance side of the weather. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Don't forget to make your sportsman picks... see the thread in General Discussion. Picked me up another DRR tshirt last week. Big Grin