DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Chuck, if you can get in and out of the bug, anything is possible.!!!

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Who's coming to the track tonight for Night at the Races and Pittsburgh Pro-Mods. I will be there for sure trying to pick up a W.

See you there.

I'm still wiring Frown but will be there tomorrow come he$$ or high water. But please no more water.....

Tom Nist
NX62

Posts: 128 | Location: Delmont, PA | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Tom I am with you on the no more water. We have gotten wet enough May leave us alone in June. help

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ill be there tonight AJ but unfortunatly only one of us can win Tongue

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As long as we run in the finals I am fine with it. However I would like to take the season advantage at 2-1.

All I know is it will be fun on the big end.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
You guys are just lucky that I am not going to make it...

MR-Thinking AJ knows....HAHA

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
You guys are just lucky that I am not going to make it...

MR-Thinking AJ knows....HAHA

All I know is that E85 carb was tuned up real good. What was it 6 passes with 008?

Hope to get you back on the track soon Mark. You should bring your moms car up tonight to get tuned in for tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
AJ Casini E-85 Racing Carbs...one stop shop for all your E-85 needs!!! The car was insane after it found it's groove...I know there were at least 5 7.14's in the 1/8th in a row.

Would bring it up, but don't want to abuse her car any more than I have to. I am pretty decent in that car, it leaves insanely hard, so no problem finding the tree.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
TG i got off early today, got thge trailer hooked and gonna try my luck tonight.

see you guys at the track.

just a stupid question, is it 1/4 or 1/8 th tonight

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey10x2:
TG i got off early today, got thge trailer hooked and gonna try my luck tonight.

see you guys at the track.

just a stupid question, is it 1/4 or 1/8 th tonight

We're 1/4 mile for the bracket classes. Only the Pro Mods will be 1/8.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
thanks josh,
see you guys there.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
He was actually up here last night. Signed up for points in street. Good to have him back, even though I never knew him before. He seems like a really good dude.

Yet another racer to join the street points, no doubt a tribute to Dean and all he has done for the track and for the street class! We get many more, and street will have more points racers than modified, which I don't think has ever happened before. Hum

quote:
Originally posted by ONEFASTLEMANS:
hey guys just a heads up a old racer from the keystone days has just moved back to pgh and will hopefully be racing at prp this weekend in either street or maybe modified his name is Bill Cline and he,ll be drving a yellow 64 malibu ss.Bill has been racing out at firebird raceway the last 15 years so make him feel at home and stop by if you remember him, he used to drive a old white 66-67 impala in the old heavy class..

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Josh Wirt:
He was actually up here last night. Signed up for points in street. Good to have him back, even though I never knew him before. He seems like a really good dude.

Yet another racer to join the street points, no doubt a tribute to Dean and all he has done for the track and for the street class! We get many more, and street will have more points racers than modified, which I don't think has ever happened before. Hum

quote:
Originally posted by ONEFASTLEMANS:
hey guys just a heads up a old racer from the keystone days has just moved back to pgh and will hopefully be racing at prp this weekend in either street or maybe modified his name is Bill Cline and he,ll be drving a yellow 64 malibu ss.Bill has been racing out at firebird raceway the last 15 years so make him feel at home and stop by if you remember him, he used to drive a old white 66-67 impala in the old heavy class..

The USS Tuna....

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
As long as we run in the finals I am fine with it. However I would like to take the season advantage at 2-1.

All I know is it will be fun on the big end.

It will definitely be interesting on the big end. We are tied up at 1-1 Cool

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
The one thing about all the #$%&^* rain, if someone out there, like Mr. Cline, wanted to join points, still plenty of opportunity, as we've only had 1 points day so far.

It's still Barry's fault about all the rain.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Mad Barry.... Banging Head

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I remember Bill--I have the transmision and rearend out of the old 65 tuna boat

Posts: 6 | Location: latrobe | Registered: June 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
hey chuck...just buy the truck and race it lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
wow i kinda left the old tuna boat out for a reason,lol kinda hoped nobody would remember that car..

Posts: 10 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
crying cryingi hate rain..

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post