DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Here's a shot I took of Mikey taking on Matt Cadamore first time trial. It would have been a great race... .001 for Mikey, .004 for Matt.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DADDYWAGS
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the up dates chuck, congrats to all the winners.

Posts: 44 | Location: gibsonia PA | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
Chuck, you have a pm...

great job to Greg and the PRP staff for working with what they had on Saturday... weather did not cooperate and we still had a great time... great job to Markie and Joey for going rounds, I was trying to pull out the win but the bike picked up a bunch outta no where in the semis... congrats to Karl Jones for winning bike class he went through some heavy hitters including me to win...

Its only Monday and I can't wait for Saturday!

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Matt Obertanic,
Is it same to say you figured out what was wrong with your car from Friday? Decent light for not footbraking it all night and Ray Wade is a bad dude in that car at QC. Congrats on Saturday...heard you were down to the last few.
Later
LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Race Fuel

Tony Barone asked me to post a message for him...

He has been a supplier for race fuel and methanol for 25 years, and is still in business. He is offering competitive pricing on fuel and methanol. He is located in Level Green, PA.

His phone number is 412-372-4567.

Give him a call for pricing.

Rich

Posts: 201 | Location: Jeannette, PA | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Lou, havent really figured out what is causing it yet just went back to usin my feet. sucks losing races when stuff like that happens so i figured this was the most dependable way to go about it sat. yeah thanks man got down to 5 cars before the rain beat us all for the night. howd you make out on sat?

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Backatcha Jordan. By the way, all you bikers should know that you're welcome in the Memorial Bash weekend.

Mr. Truby, you have a PM also.

My pleasure on the updates. The full details will be in the newsletter coming out mid week, so make sure you've signed up on the PRP site to receive it.

I am excited to think of how good a raceday will be when there are no interruptions from Mother Nature. It's still Barry's fault.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
My sincere Thanks goes out to Mike Tedesco, for allowing us to sell 50/50 tickets to help fund the playground at the track. We are gonna do our best to have a nice place for the kids as well as everyone else to enjoy. Thanks again to everyone for helping us through this. Bob.

Posts: 622 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
nice shot Chuck! BUT i actually had the .001 Big Grin mikey was sleeping a little lol

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Dion Vickers went .500 and dead on with a .5. Sprayed it with a .508 light and ran it under. Bought back in and went red after after choppin the tree all weekend. Oh yea..dead on with a .6
Typical crappy weekend....still better than going to work!

LJ

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
well its not like he gave you much room to work with there what can ya do haha. try again this weekend i guess!

Posts: 50 | Location: brackenridge pa | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
At Norwalk I had a .000 light, but it was during time trials. Also had a -.003 and a -.008. Rolled a little into the box and came out with a blistering .032 first round to end my day.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
you s uuuuck tony.. Rolling

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't you be trash talking Tony or I will tell him what your light was in the final!!!

SP... got the slip to prove it!!
SP2.... got the Greco light to show, too!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mine was green!!!and i made sure of that.. Ice Cream

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Tony Fagnilli
posted Hide Post
Thanks for geting my back Shawn.

Posts: 953 | Location: pittsburgh | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
tony likes it when theres a big strong man thats got his back!!!or is it got him from the back! Eek

Photobucket

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Don't you know that anyone with a name that ends in a vowel is in the concrete business??? They make shoes by the 5 gallon bucket!!!

SP... not a fan of swimming!!!

Posts: 2399 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Added a couple of names to the shootout over the weekend.

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck, I forgot to add you!

Box:
1. Steve Hughes
2. Steve Hughes
3. Steve Hughes
4. Bill Prest Jr.
5. Scott Campbell
6. Beth Boyd
7. Rob Berschneider
8. Bill Prest Sr.

No Box:
1. AJ Casper
2. Mike Balaska
3. Brian Cireddu
4. AJ Casini
5. Scott Campbell
6. Jeff Stewart
7. Matt Cadamore
8. Bob Deniker
9. Russ Benish
10. Rick Baehr
11. Markie Brewer
12. Chuck Turocy

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post