DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Get wel Mr. Gumbert and Keith

Well with this good air this weekend and no Keith on the starting line Im a duck. Im taking 2 lbs of air out and hoping for the best.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to both Keith, and **** Gumbert- I hope all goes well.
Wouldn't ya know it-- the weatherman Fu!!!d up again-- We missed another nice Thursday TNT-- I don't know whether I'll listen to the locals anymore-- seems like the Weather Channel is much more accurate. They said that the rain was going to stay north, and not bother us-- They were right!!Turned out to be a real nice day, and evening. Friday looks hopeful. I'm going to try to get to the track for Friday racing.
AJ-- I made a couple changes to my car, and am going to see if it does any improving this weekend, and 1 more, and then get together with you for a try at the E85 setup.I have a few empty plastic drums, so I might get together with you and meet you in your area, to get the fuel.
HEY Joe Jr.-- I see u have the Camaro for sale-- are u giving up, or STEPPING UP !! Do u have a NEW car coming to the track ?? I hope we don't lose you. Something tells me you are up to something Hum, I bet you just want to surprise some of us Busted Dean Big Grin

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dean, I have been saying for years that the local news and weather predictors are terrible. Unfortunately I think he track was to wet and muddy to open last night. I have always used weather.com and if its 40% chance you have a good shot of being dry and 30% we almost never get it. It rarely ever fails me. I think we have more then a good shot to get tonights race in. Even the local weather channels said all rain will be out of here by 4pm. So as long as we dont get any storms at the track today I think we will be ok.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mike, do you or Josh know if someone will be there around 4:00 to let us it and get set up ? It takes us a while to get ready and that extra hour would be to our advantage.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Austin Coil... I mean, Bill Turk!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Billium....from me and Brianna. I think pink is your color. Rolling

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Turk
posted Hide Post
Thank you chuck i thought you lost that picture. I may be getting old but the memory is still sharp. It might take me a few weeks or months but i will get you back for that one. The better picture would have been seeing scott try to help me get out of it, now that was funny. Then poor scott ran out of fuel on its first test drive around the pits.

Bill Turk

Posts: 178 | Location: New Stanton | Registered: January 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Dan I couldnt answer that for you maybe Josh or Chuck know.

Happy Birthday Bill

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Bill!!! Hope you have a good one!!

Happy Birthday to Michael Tedesco as well!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Romeo,

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday also goes out to Michael Tedesco!

I am excited to race tonight. I'm going to say we're getting it in, that Bill & Michael used their birthday wishes wisely! Tongue

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Michael Tedesco!

I have a good feeling about tonight also if we get past 5pm with nothing major we will be fine.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy B-day Mr. Tedesco!!!

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Go figure! I'm 34,000 feet in the air right now heading out of town and it looks like we are finally going to get a nice weekend to race. Good luck to all and keep the shiny sides up. Dammit Jim.

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Wow, haven't been on here lately. Lots to catch up on. Get well wishes to Mr. Gumbert and Keith. Hope you are both coming along well with your recovery! Happy Birthday to Bill Turk and Mike Tedesco!! Let's all have a great race weekend to celebrate their b-days!!! (Oh and thanks for all the Birthday wishes to me a few weeks ago...had a nice 52nd birthday with my family! Got my first "Grandmother" card for Mother's Day too!) There I think I am getting caught up except...

Can not say enough about Dean Pollock and all he does for us (the Romeos) and also for PRP and so many racers there! The Street class prizes are a really big deal and we thank you, Dean, for putting them up every year! He is such a strong supporter (and competitor!) for Street. There are plenty of us who would not be doing what we do without his help!!! We love you, Dean! And can't forget Mrs. Dean! She is not only a great friend but is now also helping out at the track!! Love you, too, Linda!!

There! Sorry so long. Have to get on here more often and get my 2 cents in a little at a time! LET'S GO RACING!!!!!!!! Car

Amy Romeo
1973 Pontiac Ventura
PRP 2007 Street Champion
Sponsored by:
World Class Transmission
Dean Racing Engines

Posts: 35 | Location: New Alexandria | Registered: October 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We're here, Dan.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
they didnt cancel yet...i'm still going to wait...Josh can you give us an update...is the track wet cause it stormed like mother was pissed!!!

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Just looked at PRP site and it now says the track is closed

Posts: 26 | Location: blairsville,Pa | Registered: January 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Ron, I'm working on updating site, phones, etc. now. We've been getting pounded on and off for the last hour plus, looks like more is coming. Unfortunately, we're done for tonight.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ron, I just looked at the PRP site, closed.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
i'd like to whoop mother natures ass right about NOW!!!!!!!!!