DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all of yesterdays winners...especially to Mikey Balaska for whipping me at 5 cars and starting off the season with a win Smile The new car is treating him well and he is on his game. If he keeps it up, it may very well be his championship season!

I agree with Matt about Tyler Vislosky too...he is driving very well and is a nice guy as well.

Posts: 63 | Location: Out to lunch | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Awesome pics Bill T. as always!!!

Congrats to everyone of the winners and R/U's yesterday, especially my bro Kevin in street. I schlubbed it up good in his car in MOD, I'll be back with my car soon enough!!

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Russ but I still owe you a few Tongue. You were running well yourself as well as the rest of the guys I ran. I had a lot of tight races.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Steve from Pa
posted Hide Post
It seemed to me there were quite a few new rides or maybe it was some fresh faces, and great looking paint this weekend Smile Smile

Mike that is a good looking ride there not worthy.

Glad you guys got it in before the rain.

Most important, keep the shiny side up

Posts: 798 | Location: Punxsutawney, Pa USA | Registered: February 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mr. Obvious
posted Hide Post
By the looks of the photos, Keith had the bite working.

with us it really is "Rocket Science"
www.mindsciencemotorsports.com

Posts: 161 | Location: Laural Hill Pa. | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mikey layed one on me in the finals too. Congrats buddy you deserved it driving the way you did.

Congrats to all the other winners and RU.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
So is this Thursday a regular TnT or is it goinging to be a Pro-Am only thing? And is it going to be 1/4 or 1/8 mile?

Posts: 90 | Location: Johnstown | Registered: November 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Amy Romeo,Sun,5/2--- Congrats to Mikey for the mod win--that should help with the repair work Mike. I really like the new hoodpin setup. It was good to see the red Pony back at the track. Congrats to AJ Casini on ur runner up on Sat, and Congrats to Kevin Romeo for the Street win on Sat, and AJ Casper, and Shelby Younkers for their Thursday racing.
I do hope we see more racers getting into the points series. I'm hoping to be ready by the 15th.

Dean Racing Engines
World Class Transmissions
87 Buick Regal

Posts: 116 | Location: Latrobe.Pa. | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Amy!

Dean, our points numbers probably doubled on Saturday, so that's a good thing. I think we'll be at our usual numbers before too long.

Posts: 114 | Location: Saltsburg, PA | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey guys. Looking for Pictures from Thursday night April 29th of my GTO. Chuck I thought I saw you take a couple.....anybody?

Lou

Abruzzi Converters Advance Auto Parts
Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks
Ronald McDonald House Akron

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
From the PRP homepage:
Please note, the Test N Tune scheduled for May 6 is for IHRA Pro Am participants ONLY! It is not an open Test N Tune, like our typical Thursday nights will be.

Thursday May 6 - Saturday May 8 - IHRA Pro AM
Thursday - parking, registration, and test and tune (IHRA cars only)

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Amy! I hope you had a great day!

Lou, I haven't downloaded them yet. Patience, grasshopper. Tongue I'm hoping the burnout pics come out ok. My camera isn't fast enough for the launch pics. Or, if it makes you feel better, the Poncho is too fast for my camera. Laughing

Dean, I think there will be more signing up too. I think a lot of people who haven't signed up yet may have made the mistake of listening to the doomsday tv weather predictions for Saturday and stayed home.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Dragdiva>
posted
Happy Birthday Amy,

Chuck where will be the best place to park if coming up for the Box/No Box race this weekend?

quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
From the PRP homepage:
Please note, the Test N Tune scheduled for May 6 is for IHRA Pro Am participants ONLY! It is not an open Test N Tune, like our typical Thursday nights will be.

Thursday May 6 - Saturday May 8 - IHRA Pro AM
Thursday - parking, registration, and test and tune (IHRA cars only)

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Beth, I'm not sure yet. I'll check with Greg and see what info we can get out there.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
Hey Chuck..no biggie was looking for launch photos to set up car...It felt like it was getting up there a little to far. But went to QC Sat and it would barely pull the wheels!! Hmm. I will be there this sunday for the "Big money challenge" After all its my Birthday..and yes I was born on mothers day..too bad for mom!! Anybody have details on Sundays race? Entry...Payout format...round money? Help

Lou

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

Posts: 629 | Location: Home | Registered: February 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Pro 301g
posted Hide Post
OK my bad I see the format on the website. How about is it 1/4 mile or 1/8th?

Wiseco Pistons
Dart Blocks

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
If you can make out through the blur, good luck. Big Grin

Both Saturday and Sunday, as well as the Pro Am, are 1/8th mile. Details are on the link.

http://www.pittsburghracewaypa...ttsburgh_ProAm10.pdf

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I've been listening to the radio program Tom Lang does on Monday nights. Tom has been playing some snippets of the songs he intends on playing at PRP this season. It's gonna be killer folks.

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
tom lang from 1059 the X?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Mark D.
posted Hide Post
Congratulation Mike on the win. And Thank you for letting Dominic and I Take a look at the underside of your car . It will definatly help with the build we are doing for him right now.
The car looks even better in person than It does here...

Posts: 32 | Location: somewhere on the starting line | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post