DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Tony, does that mean your going to race this year ? Hope it's nothing fast, my heart can't take the mad rushes on the quad to put out fire or to see if your going to climb out or not. Plus, I don't think we have enough gaurd rail to repair all the sections you'll take out.
Car help

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
keith...tony is like job security for ya lol....plus you look so good on that quad!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thats job security that I don't need. Plus the down time to clean up the mess, NO THANKS MATT No No

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
if tony would build a pro mod mopar...he wouldn't have any problems...what do ya say tony??

or you can jus race that street car you're building

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Move
Over
People
Are
Racing

Posts: 480 | Location: PA | Registered: February 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
move
over
plymouth
approaching
rapidly

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey, is anyone besides Purvis Bros selling methanol? Is anyone gathering names for a bulk buy of methanol?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Jason Weaver sells it, check with him. He posts here.

www.jwkustomz.com

Jones Transmission Pumps
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I looked at his site and his prices are close to Purvis Bros, and I would rather give my business to a fellow racer, but why are the prices so much higher in PA than Ohio?

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Not sure, I am not sure if Weavers prices are current either. I would give him a call just to check with him. The nice thing is he can bring it to the track with him to deliver it to you.

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my wife to be Brianna Bowman. She is getting old 23 now. Eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Brianna!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
chris call dion vickers at # 330-584-3679. he will be the cheapest and this is the same fuel i run in cars.

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Keith B.:
QUOTE]

Hi! Hi, my very best friend!!!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
A big Happy Birthday to Bri!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Brianna!!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
happy birthday bri!

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Roenigk Tire Service

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Bri!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bill, I taked with Dion Vickers today about fuel. He said he is trying to work something out with Bill White in Hopewell about storing fuel (methanol & race gas)at his place with the prices being very reasonable. Could be the best prices in town all you PRP racers. He should know more late next week. Thanks