DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Dan,

I am interested in the track rental day. Please add my name and keep me informed.

Posts: 84 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Joe Jr.
posted Hide Post
Thanks goes out to everyone who made the "Steel City Practice Tree Shootout" a great success!!! and Thanks to all of the sponsors who donated the awesome prizes.. i know Joe Sr. and I had a great time talking to everyone, and the food was great, along with the racing!!!

See everyone at the Banquet.

1978 Chevy Camaro, SBC Powered - 4X06 and PX 21

Posts: 27 | Location: Portage, Pa | Registered: February 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yeah I agree I would like to thank AJ Casini,Mark Romeo and Chuck Turocy for all their time organizing the tree race. I would like to thank all the sponsors and anyone who brought food and also anyone who helped with the event. It was a fun day. It was just great to see and hang out with my friends.

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
My thanks goes out to all of our awesome sponsors, Amy Romeo, Vanessa Noon, Beth Lucci, Brianna Bowman, AJ Casini, Mark Romeo, Greg Miller, and Scott Campbell... all of the work you put in is invaluable. I'd also like to thank everyone that attended... I hope everyone had as great a time as I did. I love how everyone comes together... we might not be friends when we're paired up, but we're family when the race is over. You all are the best!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Pics are available CLICK ME!

Race 1 winner Tim Whalen on the left, Joe Fox Jr on the right:

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Race 2 winner Nick Bowmn, runner up Kyle Reasbeck

Semi finalist Markie Brewer (left), Nik, Kyle, semi finalist Kevin Romeo (right)

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
A lot of young guns winning!! Good job to the winners.

Posts: 130 | Location: greensburg pa | Registered: October 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
we had a great time there yesterday.
this was a well needed race fix for us. Big Grin

we need these at the track when mother nature decides to let loose for the down time.

thanks again ,

jeff and ryan

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Thanks again to everyone that came out and participated in the event. It was an awesome time and I am just glad to be a part of it.

Big thank you to all our sponsors.

Congratulations to all of those who took home some cash.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
I'd like to second everything AJ said. It really is a great time and I was proud to be a part of it.

THANKS!!!

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And the trophies those guys are holding are SWEET!!! Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
had a great time....thanks everyone for putting it together! i must say that i think frank was hustling a couple people haha but that will be left unanswered. i also wanted to say thanks to jennifer whalen for handing me my @$$ in the main race haha

can we race on the track yet???

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
And the trophies those guys are holding are SWEET!!! Big Grin

Heck yea they were. Engraved at the event. Thanks to our engraving sponsor, 'Sharpie'.LOL

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, Mark, AJ for putting the event on, had a great time.

Thanks to all the Ladies, of course they all chipped right in to help in any way they could.

Remind me earlier next year and we'll try to think of something real cool to give away.

Thank you Sponsors, can't have fun without you.

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Frankie, your welcome. Glad you were there to enjoy the fun. You could have taken it easy on me though...Knocked me out of both races. Good job.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's the old blind squirrel theory. Eyes

Posts: 88 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bring your blind squirrel az z to the Street lanes, Frankie! Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Or are you not going to post anymore, now that your post count matches the car number you always use??? Big Grin

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That's funny. Smile

You know I'll be out there hunting your duck *** Car

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
As long as you're only hunting me with a car, it's all good.
I rule