DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Folks, Chris Bozic is looking to have a track rental sometime in April or early May. Depending on the amount of cars that sign up will set each person's cost. It'll probably be in the $65 -$100 area depending on the amount of cars. This will be probably a 6 hour rental and you can make as many passes as you want. Naturally the cars have to be safe and all safety equipment must be worn. You'll need one person with you to activate the tree and time slips are printed out at the starting line. The last time we did this they prepped both lanes. Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass the info along to Chris. Thanks.
Dan

Posts: 474 | Location: Trinity, Florida | Registered: June 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
nick, No No Hum Hum Hum Busted Busted i new you could do it,i just new i couldnt loose that many times..lol

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJ Casini:
Hey Billy thats a nice new ride. Its missing something though...

Wink

You should the bring the boy out to the tree race. Its bottom bulb but you guys can do it...

Bill bringing this to the next page in case you missed it....

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
its on racingjunk.com....so there I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bob Deniker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prest911:
its on racingjunk.com....so there I'm stupid

Why not? It's already zero runs old right? Tongue

Posts: 621 | Location: Latrobe Pa. | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
FOR SALE: 2006 24' Haulmark Enclosed Trailer..dual roof vents, extra d-rings, new tires, american racing wheels, bare interior, trailer is in great shape. $5900 PM or email jwkustomz@comcast.net for more details!

Photobucket
Jason Weaver

Posts: 208 | Location: Saxton, PA | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Rich Paton III and Carrie Pfrogner on their engagement! He popped the question on Valentine's Day, and she actually said yes! Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Richie...

On another note I just want to thank all of those who are supporting and have in the past supported the Steel City Practice Tree Shootout. This couldn't happen with out each and everyone of you.

Special thanks to our sponsor for the event:
* Pittsburgh Raceway Park, donating three $40 tech cards, eleven $10 spectator passes, five $5 PRP Bucks
* Jones Race Car Trailers/www.jonesrv.com, donating Pit Pal products
* Dean Racing Engines, donating $100 cash for the payouts
* JW-Kustomz Signs and Graphix/www.jwkustomz.com, donating a vinyl lettering package: names for each side window, and 4 numbers for race car, color of their choice
* Brian Weaver/ Weaver's Race Cars, donating 5 gallons Sunoco 110 purple or alcohol (jug not included) to the best losing reaction time of the $20 race
* The Noon Family/Team HUYA, donating 8 Summit Racing 40th Anniversary spring/summer jackets (1 med, 2 L, 3 XL, 2 XXL)
* Bob George Racing, donating Bob George Racing hats, tshirts; a collectible die cast Willys, Auto Meter gauge
*The Motorworks
*NAPA Auto Parts of South Greensburg
*Buds Auto Sales
*Risoline/Bars Leaks

Thank you to all and we will see you tomorrow for an amazing event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
NHRA has it wrong... the Motel 6 "Who Got The Light?" award should go to one of the practice tree race participants!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
Congrats Richie and Carrie!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mark Romeo,

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rich and Carrie!

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Russ looks possessed in that picture Lol

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Tedesco:
Russ looks possessed in that picture Lol

LOL I thought the same thing

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
And Barry looks like he's actually awake!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
That was uncalled for!

Posts: 37 | Location: Ford City, Pa | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Luck to everyone tomorrow! Have lots of fun and laugh alot!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Congrats Rich and Carrie, although that doesn't change anything Wink I'm still in shock that she said yes. Eyes

Posts: 178 | Location: Export | Registered: July 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
barry...are you drooling?

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Barry looks like a Simpsons cartoon character to me hahaha.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I didn't know him, but thought maybe some of you folks did... Carl Schodde Sr lost his battle with Alzheimer's disease yesterday. Deepest sympathy to his family and friends.