DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Race Track Forums    Pittsburgh Raceway Park
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 716
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pittsburgh Raceway Park
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Jason, I was looking at the schedules around... I think this would be an excellent race for the M-D guys. If I recall correctly, that's a tnt weekend at M-D. I think if we all spread the word, we can help make this race a success. It's nice to see the positive comments about our home track in the thread in Gen Discussion.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, I'm cleaning out my garage and found several boxes of some factory shop manuals I have, Oldsmobile and Dodge. They are all like new or in very good condition. I'm asking $40 each and if I have to ship them, add $10 each. Let me know if you or anyone you know can use them.

Oldsmobile/Dodge Factory Service Manuals

Oldsmobile:

1982 Service Manual Update – All models except Firenza

1990 Cutlass Supreme
1990 Cutlass Calais
1990 Trofeo/Toronado – Quantity of 2
1990 Section 8A Supplement for Cutlass Ciera/Cutlass Cruiser/Ninety-Eight/Eighty-Eight/ Cutlass Supreme/Cutlass Calais

1991 Cutlass Supreme – Volumes 1 & 2
1991 Eighty-Eight Royale
1991 Sihouette
1991 Bravada
1991 Ninety-Eight Regency Elite/Touring Sedan
1991 Custom Cruiser – Quantity 2
1991 Cutlass Ciera/Cutlass Cruiser
1991 Toronado/Trofeo
1991 Cutlass Calais

1992 Eighty-Eight
1992 Eighty-Eight LSS Supplement
1992 Cutlass Supreme

1993 Cutlass Supreme – Volumes 1 & 2
1993 Cutlass Supreme – Engine Service Supplement 3.1L, RPO L82, V6
1993 Silhouette
1993 Achieva
1993 Bravada
1993 Cutlass Ciera/Cutlass Cruiser

Dodge:

1989 Dodge Ram 50 – Volume 1 Engine, Chassis, and Body
1989 Dodge Ram 50 – Volume 2 Electrical

Posts: 199 | Location: PA | Registered: September 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
mama,brandon's been out of jr's for a year now.and he made a few lic passes at prp last year.but then he started chasing other dreams..girls and music.but after seeing my new diamond dragster tonight i think he's ready to get back in the saddle.at least i hope so.. I'm stupid

Photobucket

Posts: 3065 | Location: pa | Registered: October 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
looks like there will be a really good turn out for the practice tree race.

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Hey Billy thats a nice new ride. Its missing something though...

Wink

You should the bring the boy out to the tree race. Its bottom bulb but you guys can do it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill, I just noticed in your picture, did you run that pole over??? LOL

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
jason...you have a pm

Cadamore Racing Engines
724 766-4502
Sarver Automotive and Performance
Roenigk Tire Service

Posts: 310 | Location: Freeport | Registered: December 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer and AJ, LMAO!!! Big Grin

You gonna take that, Bill?? Eyes

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Bill, not too late to get you and the boy in on the race...

Still not too late to let us know you're coming to the Steel City Practice Tree shootout! And no one will be turned away, even if you didn't shoot me an email! Here is the current entry list, click my signature for race details.

Chuck Turocy
Amy
Frank
Mark
Kevin
Beth Lucci
AJ Casini
Brianna Bowman
Shelly Casini
Greg Miller
Scott Campbell
Bill Turk
Ryan Hann
Jeff Hann
Steve Vasbinder
Thomas Vasbinder
Mark Vasbinder
Barry Barnett
Mike Balaska
Rich Penn
Ed Galanda
Bob Jones
Dean Pollock
Linda Pollock
Jeff Noon
Vanessa Noon
Jeff Noon Jr.
Cassandra
Brian Weaver
Jason Weaver
SR Guest 1
SR Guest 2
SR Guest 3
SR Guest 4
SR Guest 5
SR Guest 6
SR Guest 7
Steve Reasbeck…see above
Bob George
Curt George Jr
Matt Cadamore
Matt Obertanec
Nick Tedesco
Joe Mizia
Britt Mizia
Mike Egan
Markie Brewer
Nick Bowman
Joe Fox Jr
Joe Fox Sr
Frank Tedesco
Doug Salocher
Marty Flack
Lisa Bailey
Breanna Bailey
Kara Jo Bowman
Steve Erb
Ann Erb
Don Ickes
Chris Ickes
Amanda Ickes
Kevin Whalen
Tim Whalen
Jen Whalen + ?
Eric from Moparts
Keith Bowman
Jordan Haase
Mike Barnyk
Michael Barnyk

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I dont think Billy would ever do anything like that. Where is HANK? LOL

70+ names on the roster @ 20$ a pop for the high roller race!!! It going to be a high dollar tree race!!! Anyone notify BRINKS to tote the winnings home?

I just want to live while Im alive

Posts: 44 | Location: in your closet | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yikes...Look like some hefty payouts. These are preliminary and based on the emails we have received from those who are going to attend...Again These are IF we have 70 entries.

70 in Big Race $20 Entry

700 Win
350 RU
105 SEMI
35 QTR

There will be a big winner in that one. This does not include additional money brought in for buy backs.

Little Race $5 Entry

175 Win
88 RU
26 SEMI
9 QTR

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJ Casini,

Photobucket

Photobucket

E85 Racing Carbs by AJ

AJ

Posts: 1045 | Location: PA | Registered: March 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Whoa, I like those payouts.

89 Mustang GT - PX98
Rodeheavers Hotrod Shop

Posts: 728 | Location: Belle Vernon, PA | Registered: December 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
** Legal sounding disclaimer:

Those payouts are IF, IF, IF there are 70 entries in each race. People are free to choose what race(s) to enter. That said, it's still looking like a sweet payout for low entry, plus there will be additional prizes thanks to our awesome sponsors, and the Dean's Racing Engines Bounty Hunter program.

DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
This is looking like it is going to be a big buck shootout for sure..... Disappointed to see a low turnout for the bike class guys?? they always leave me hanging with you 4 wheel people... haha

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Do your homework Jordan!!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of jeffrey10x2
posted Hide Post
that pay out doesnt include the double entries either does it

i know this old man has been hitting the tree.
and so has the young gun Smile

Posts: 741 | Location: duncansville,pa | Registered: July 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JordanPR22
posted Hide Post
chuck, you have a pm....

Jordan Haase
PR22
MiROCK # 2253

2009 Honda CBR 600RR
1982 Kawasaki GPz 550
team HARD racing - 1320 Psychos

Brock's Performance - GMS Racing Engines - Z&M Cycles - M&M Leather - JW Kustomz

FOREVER 53

Posts: 165 | Location: Irwin, PA | Registered: January 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Backatcha Jordan, thanks!

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
geez there's some heavy hitters coming out to this thing. Look's like i'll be donating my hard earned money. Any chance we can use the PRP timing system? I know the cheat codes for that one Big Grin

^^ The above statement was 110% sarcasm. Please do not come to me mid-summer after you lose and claim that I cheated. Thank You. LOL

Posts: 114 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: May 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Please click my signature for the most up to date information. We have decided on how to award the rizes from our wonderful sponsors, in a Chines raffle, and added a 50/50 drawing:

We will be having a 50/50 drawing as well. 3 tickets for $1, an arm's length for $5, and a wingspan for $10. All money will be paid out though, 60% to the winner, 40% to a second ticket. 3 tickets will also be pulled after the cash is awarded, and each given a $10 PRP spectator pass.

We will be doing a Chinese raffle for most of the generous donations from our sponsors, and also awarding some to the winners and runners up, as follows:
Each adult will be given 3 tickets. There will be a cup by each prize. You can choose which prize(s) you'd like to drop your ticket(s) in... you can drop all 3 in one, or spread them out. The prizes for the raffle:
* 1 $40 tech card for PRP
* 2 $10 PRP spectator passes, with 2 $5 PRP bucks (2 packages will be drawn)
* Pit Pal products from Jones Race Car Trailer Sales/www.jonesrv.com
* Racing apparel package consisting of a Summit jacket, Bob George Racing tshirt and hat (3 to be drawn)
* Summit jacket and Willys die cast
* Summit jacket and Auto Meter gauge
* $25 PRP gift card (2 to be drawn)
* Winner of race 1 will receive 1 PRP $40 tech card, 1 $10 PRP spectator pass, $5 PRP bucks, and a Summit jacket in addition to the cash
* Runner up of race 1 will receive 1 $10 PRP spectator pass in addition to the cash
* Winner of race 2 will receive a Summit jacket and 1 $10 PRP spectator pass
* Runner up of race 2 will receive a Summit jacket, 1 $40 PRP tech card, and 1 $10 PRP spectactor pass