DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
Mario Boesch took the 3197s off

why did he take them off?

Because they don't last and so many TD racers are switching to and loving the c1550

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
we have settled in at 5 psi

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
iIm a dealer for hoosier and just ordered a set for myself...price went up 15 dollars each in one week.I think they are going to skyrocket then be hard to get.

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
iIm a dealer for hoosier and just ordered a set for myself...price went up 15 dollars each in one week.I think they are going to skyrocket then be hard to get.

I was talking with the Hoosier rep this morning at the hotel, they just had a 15% across the board increase.
He said the supply issue will continue due to loss of workers at the factory quitting and going down the street to a RV manufacturer that is offering more money, day shift and no overtime. Hoosier plant is on mandatory 6 day work week and they are running 3 truck loads of tires behind each week

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post